MPLS Parking – Find Parking in Minneapolis
A Smarter Way to Park
Parkmobile USA, Inc.
The MPLS Parking app, powered by ParkMobile, gives you a smarter way to park in Minneapolis. Easily pay for on-street and off-street parking right from your mobile device. You can also reserve parking ahead of time in lots, garages, venues, airports, and universities across the country. You can use the MPLS Parking app in over 370 other cities across the country, including New York, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, New Orleans, Dallas, St. Louis, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and more.
Why Use the MPLS Parking App?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking from your mobile device
• Extend your parking duration remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Reserve parking spots ahead of time to save time and money
• Use ParkMobile in over 3000 locations coast-to-coast including venues, airports, and universities
How to Set Up Your Account
• Download the MPLS Parking app and create an account with your email address and password
• Enter your license plate number and the state where your vehicle is registered
• Add your method of payment and start using the MPLS Parking app
How It Works
On-Street and Off-Street Parking:
• Enter the zone number on the posted signs around the meter
• Select the amount of time you want to park and confirm your information
• Touch the “Start Parking” button to begin your parking session
• Extend time in the app if you are running late
• Touch the “Stop” button to end your active parking session
• Search for the area where you want to park and select the specific parking location
• Choose the date/time and complete your reservation
• Follow the instructions in your confirmation to redeem at the parking facility
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text, and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find your car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Turn-by-turn directions to the parking garage where you reserved your spot
• Multiple payment methods available including PayPal, Visa Checkout, ApplePay, MasterPass, ChasePay, and most major credit cards
Parkmobile, LLC is the leading provider ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of parking payment solutions in the United States, helping over 13 million people easily find, reserve, and pay for parking from their mobile devices.
Looking for Help?
At ParkMobile, we’re serious about customer service. We process over 200,000 parking transactions every day and we know that every now and then, something might go wrong. If you have an issue, we will do everything we can to make it right. Our customer service is 24/7/365. If you need help, here’s how to get in touch with us:
Online Help Center: https://parkmobile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkFsfUAHrnUc5jOm9XtjOmmJQt4YTTCyA
*Now you can choose your vehicle in the same page as your parking duration. Never park with the wrong vehicle again!
*We’ve cleaned up the map view to simplify the process of finding your zone!
*Creating your password is easier than ever with our password helper!
*Have a question? Use our new chat support feature to get help without ever leaving the ParkMobile app. We’ll get you started parking and have you on your way in no time!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect during bad weather
This is Minneapolis. It snows. It rains. It gets very cold. Who wants to walk down to the street-side payment machine (if you can find it) and stand in the rain or snow or cold while navigating a menu with your gloves on? Or, worse yet, wait until the person in front of you at the payment machine figures out how to use it? This easy-to-use app lets me just pull into a parking space, stay in my warm & dry car, bring up the app, enter the space number and length of time I want to park there, and start it. What could be easier? And if I run over the scheduled time period, it texts me a warning and I can extend the period right from the app - wherever I am. No need to go back to the car. If I forgot where I parked, it even shows me on a map! If a 25 cent transaction fee scares you away, don’t bother with the app. But it’s a trivial charge to save time and stay warm and dry for me.
I love this app. It works perfectly. I had to laugh at the reviewer who gave it one star because he couldn't remember his own password. I would give the reviewer one star, but I wouldn't blame the app. Then there was the reviewer who complained because there is a $0.25 charge per transaction. If it's too expensive, don't use it, but that doesn't make it a bad app. This app provides a service you cannot get by paying at the meter. You do not need to return to the meter to add more time. Very nice if you've gone to dinner and underestimated how long it would take. Just add 15 or 30 minutes with a few clicks while seated at dinner. Tell me that isn't worth $0.25.
Useful, however.... TERRIBLE BATTERY PERFORMANCE
I used this app recently and it is improved user experience from previous versions, however after I paid for my parking spot, I noticed my phone battery was drastically dying! Like losing 5% per minute (not great when you’re out, already low battery, and need your phone)...
I know it is this app’s fault because I first closed all my other apps and saw no change. Once I closed the mpls parking app from running in background though, suddenly my phone was back to holding a charge like normal. LAME... now I can’t see the countdown or extend time because I’m at 5% battery life and not risking it!
I hope the developers see this and can figure out how to stop the app from using so much battery! Clearly something is constantly refreshing or something... The product team needs a better QA team to catch stuff like this, so the users don’t lose battery due to app performance.
- Parkmobile USA, Inc
- 49.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Parkmobile, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.