MPLS Parking – Find Parking in Minneapolis
A Smarter Way to Park
Parkmobile USA, Inc.
The MPLS Parking app, powered by ParkMobile, gives you a smarter way to park in Minneapolis. Easily pay for on-street and off-street parking right from your mobile device. You can also reserve parking ahead of time in lots, garages, venues, airports, and universities across the country. You can use the MPLS Parking app in over 370 other cities across the country, including New York, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Atlanta, Chicago, Miami, New Orleans, Dallas, St. Louis, Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, and more.
Why Use the MPLS Parking App?
• Skip the meter and easily pay for parking from your mobile device
• Extend your parking duration remotely from the app
• Get alerts so you know when your parking session is going to expire
• Reserve parking spots ahead of time to save time and money
• Use ParkMobile in over 3000 locations coast-to-coast including venues, airports, and universities
How to Set Up Your Account
• Download the MPLS Parking app and create an account with your email address and password
• Enter your license plate number and the state where your vehicle is registered
• Add your method of payment and start using the MPLS Parking app
How It Works
On-Street and Off-Street Parking:
• Enter the zone number on the posted signs around the meter
• Select the amount of time you want to park and confirm your information
• Touch the “Start Parking” button to begin your parking session
• Extend time in the app if you are running late
• Touch the “Stop” button to end your active parking session
• Search for the area where you want to park and select the specific parking location
• Choose the date/time and complete your reservation
• Follow the instructions in your confirmation to redeem at the parking facility
• Customizable notifications delivered via email, text, and/or app
• Save your favorite parking locations for next time
• Store up to five cars in your account
• “Find your car” feature directs you back to the location where you parked
• Turn-by-turn directions to the parking garage where you reserved your spot
• Multiple payment methods available including PayPal, ApplePay, and most major credit cards
Parkmobile, LLC is the leading provider ParkMobile, LLC is the leading provider of parking payment solutions in the United States, helping over 13 million people easily find, reserve, and pay for parking from their mobile devices.
Looking for Help?
At ParkMobile, we’re serious about customer service. We process over 200,000 parking transactions every day and we know that every now and then, something might go wrong. If you have an issue, we will do everything we can to make it right. Our customer service is 24/7/365. If you need help, here’s how to get in touch with us:
Online Help Center: https://parkmobile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Video Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkFsfUAHrnUc5jOm9XtjOmmJQt4YTTCyA
• iOS Keychain support
• Displaying accepted payment methods available at our parking locations
• Spanish language experience
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect during bad weather
This is Minneapolis. It snows. It rains. It gets very cold. Who wants to walk down to the street-side payment machine (if you can find it) and stand in the rain or snow or cold while navigating a menu with your gloves on? Or, worse yet, wait until the person in front of you at the payment machine figures out how to use it? This easy-to-use app lets me just pull into a parking space, stay in my warm & dry car, bring up the app, enter the space number and length of time I want to park there, and start it. What could be easier? And if I run over the scheduled time period, it texts me a warning and I can extend the period right from the app - wherever I am. No need to go back to the car. If I forgot where I parked, it even shows me on a map! If a 25 cent transaction fee scares you away, don’t bother with the app. But it’s a trivial charge to save time and stay warm and dry for me.
CAUTION terrible customer service
I was trying to reserve future parking for a football game at US Bank stadium since I don’t go downtown often and find the parking situation very stressful. I found a ramp and quickly reserved a spot. I didn’t realize it defaults to the current time which I was obviously NOT downtown yet. I quickly (like within 1 minute) called their customer service line to have them cancel the reservation so I could revise the time to later. The woman on the phone said sure that she would submit the request for refund and then sent me a link to track my request. I have heard NOTHING from them yet and that was over 3 weeks ago. I’ve commented within the request tracker several times and emailed them. Still no response. In the meantime, the charge continues to appear on my credit card statement and it is NOT a small charge given it was event parking at US Bank Stadium. I’m guessing they just collect on people errors and then ignore any requests for cancelations. Very disappointed with the response and lack of service especially since I tried taking care of the issue with 1 minute of making the mistake.
I love this app. It works perfectly. I had to laugh at the reviewer who gave it one star because he couldn't remember his own password. I would give the reviewer one star, but I wouldn't blame the app. Then there was the reviewer who complained because there is a $0.25 charge per transaction. If it's too expensive, don't use it, but that doesn't make it a bad app. This app provides a service you cannot get by paying at the meter. You do not need to return to the meter to add more time. Very nice if you've gone to dinner and underestimated how long it would take. Just add 15 or 30 minutes with a few clicks while seated at dinner. Tell me that isn't worth $0.25.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Parkmobile USA, Inc
- 35.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 Parkmobile, LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.