This is the best app for people who need to measure multiple times at the same time, such as managers of club activities!
It also has a timer function that can be used for various purposes such as training time management, studying, cooking, and so on.
The timer also runs in the background, so you can measure your time while doing other tasks.
As a runner myself, I've always wanted to have an app like this. This is an app from the perspective of runners and managers.
- Split time, lap time
- Up to 8 stopwatches (up to 17 depending on the device) work simultaneously
- Save both lap and split times
- Allows you to look back at saved data on a calendar
- This is useful for sports practice and competitions, such as track and field events. In addition, it is also useful when you want to measure multiple times in various aspects of your daily life.
Time measurement linked to video (paid service)
- Slow playback, fast forwarding, and playback position of the video can be freely selected.
- The playback position of the video is linked to the time on the stopwatch (if the video is playing slowly, the stopwatch will also play slowly).
- Accurate measurement of goal time for short distances
- Measurement of lap times of multiple runners (video can be stopped and lap times can be pressed simultaneously)
The measured times can be copied and pasted into Excel or Google spreadsheets for sharing and analysis.
- Timer can repeat up to 99 times
- Intervals can also be set
- Up to 5 different intervals can be set.
- Sound can be set to on or off (vibrate can also be set)
- Works in the background too
- Also suitable for Tabata and Tabata style training
Managers who want to measure their time
People who want to measure their study time
People who want to measure multiple times when cooking.
People who want to measure time for anything else, and people who want to save their time.
---- operation explanation----
Scrolling horizontally allows you to go back and forth between the stopwatch and timer
Press the START button to start, STOP button to stop, LAP button to lap, and RESET button to reset.
If you want to save your time, you can do so by clicking the data button on the bottom left, selecting Save, and then entering a title.
To change the name of the player whose time you are measuring, tap the stopwatch screen, tap the cross next to NAME, and enter the name.
To change the name of the measured athlete, tap the stopwatch screen, tap the cross next to the NAME, and enter the name.
To view past data, tap the data button at the bottom left of the screen, tap calendar, select a date and time (days with green marks are days with measurement data), select a title, and then select a name.
The round time at the top of the screen is the interval time, which can be increased to 5 with the plus button.
Interval time can be changed by selecting Interval time.
The number slightly above the center of the screen indicates the number of repeats. Tap the repeat icon at the bottom to change the number of repeats.
Tap the sound button in the lower right corner to select sound or no sound.
When you start the app, a countdown starts and the app starts.
You can reset the game by tapping the reset button after the start.
Sound: Courtesy of OtoLogic
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Upgrade Timer is now even easier to use!
It is now easier to change the playback speed in 0.01 second increments.
Ratings and Reviews
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Koki Osada
- 44.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Koki Osada
- In-App Purchases
- Grade up timer $0.99
- remove ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.