The most powerful way of browsing Reddit: So many subreddits to look around? Need a Efficient way of viewing posts and comments? Better media browsing? Easy image/video save and batch download? This app's multi-tab feature will be a definitive answer for your Reddit app experience.
(Notice: 2 kinds of app privacy depending on subscription: For subscribers, it collects only usage data. For free users, it uses 3rd party advertising as shown below.)
[About MultiTab App]
MultiTab App is a series of iOS app that provides the 'Multi-tab' navigation for various social network services. MultiTab App is currently available for Tumblr, Facebook Page, Flickr, Reddit and Twitter.
(Notice: MultiTab App was formerly known as 'FastFeed App'. The app title was renamed recently.)
• Multi-tab: Each feed is opened on a new tab. The tab has menus such as ‘Close This’, ‘Close All But This’ and ‘Tab History’. Tab-bar supports auto-hide/restore.
• Grid/Card/Media Mode: Grid for fast scanning, Card for familiar detailed viewing, Media for image/video focused browsing.
• Batch download
• Dark mode.
• Fullscreen image viewer supports endless scroll of all the photos in a feed. Slide show also supported.
• Smart paging: Scrolling stops at the beginning of a nearest content (at the card mode).
• Flexible content layout supports both portrait and landscape orientation.
• Universal app for both iPhone and iPad. Support iPad multitasking.
• Multiple accounts supported.
• iCloud sync for active tabs across multiple devices.
[Specifically for Reddit]
• Separate popup for post/comment details: More concentrated content reading.
• More features will come soon: message, posting, editing of custom feeds, filtering and so on.
[Subscription for Premium Features (Yearly, Monthly)]
• You can use this app freely. But some features are required to purchase.
• The following are exclusive to subscribers: Remove all ads, Tap options, and more features.
• Yearly and monthly subscription options are available. Family Sharing supported.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings of App Store.
some internal improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty darn good with the premium
* I barely tried the free version of the app. I basically just bought premium for a year right away, so my review is of the premium version of the app. *
I noticed a lot of posts just load much faster compared to the classic Reddit app. Alongside faster loading times, a big plus is that you don’t have any ads, so it’s pretty efficient with data usage too.
Good for just saving videos and gifs. I’m still not used to all the features, but so far it’s much more convenient than the classic Reddit app, so 5 stars there.
Obnoxious ads, no way to own the app
This app has obnoxious ads that are always visible. Even when viewing a picture, there will always be a banner ad at the bottom. The app also will not match the system dark theme, requiring premium for the dark theme. The app works well, I would consider paying a couple dollars to own the full app, but you can’t. They want to charge $1.99 a MONTH for premium. There is no purchase option. This is not an app that should require a subscription. Reddit runs the servers, Imgur hosts the files, there’s nothing in here that should require more than one purchase. This app also does not get better. Used it for a while, and nothing gets tweaked or improved, the money does not go into improving the app.
5 STARS- GREAT FEATURES - SUPER EASY
The MULTI TAB SUPER APP is great. This apples to all 6 of the apps. I’ve used them all! I love the Reddit and Twitter apps the most. If I want to pull specific subreddits or user media. Also, when I leave a bunch tabs open, that’s what pops up the next time I open it.
The MULTI TAB apps have made it easy to pull the newest photos. Also, there’s mass display, slideshow, and mass download. It also shows the photo quality and size so i know what is cropped or not.
Easy buttons to close all my tabs or just 1 so I don’t have to have too many tabs open:
The 1 feature that I would like to see added is to include an option for Reddit to download the sound for videos. I know I can use the Apollo app to do that, but for Reddit, I’d use the Multi Tab app much more. It allows for me to save upvote and other stuff like that.
Thank you to the developer! THE $4 ANNUAL PRICE makes it a a great dealbreaker for me.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the support. New version(7.1.3) supports 'download video with sound'.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 40.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Concerto
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly $3.99
- Monthly $1.99
- Donate to Support (Level 1) $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.