Music Collector allows you to create a catalogue of your albums to have access to your collection all the time.
The purpose of the app is to help you keep track of your collection, especially in those moments at the store or the flea market where everything is on sale and you may end up with two copies of the same album. You can search for an album, sort the list by title, band, release date or the date you acquired the album, and also filter the copies by format or condition.
Besides the list of albums in your collection, the app lets you organize a list of copies that have to be replaced and also a list of the album you’d like to listen next.
- create a list of the albums in your collection
- create a list of the bands in your collection
- create a list of copies to be replaced
- create a list of albums to listen
- show on Facebook and Twitter the new incorporations to your collection
The app was created to store your personal collection. The information required for each album is only the necessary to remind you at every moment the state of the copies you already have. You may include:
- up to 5 pictures per album from the camera or your photo album
- the format type (you can add or edit the formats available)
- the condition of your copy (you can add or edit the conditions available)
- the purchase date (when you bought the copy)
- the store where the copy was purchased
- the storage location (if you have a big collection, you can indicate the location of the copy)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Would be a good app....
If it had barcode scanning capability. Having to manually add everything when you have so much is too time consuming.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.