Music Stand lets you instantly access chord charts and lyrics of your favorite worship songs from your iPhone or iPad.
Music Stand lets you instantly access chord charts and lyrics of your favorite worship songs from your iPhone or iPad. Easily create set lists and share them with band members.
More Features Include:
- Unlimited musicians, unlimited services, unlimited songs, all free.
- Simply add songs, change keys and tempos on the fly with SongSelect integration.
- Taking notes and making changes has never been easier! All annotations sync with the cloud, making them accessible from any device.
- By connecting Music Stand to Presenter, musicians will be able to have their music pages automatically sync with what is being projected.
- Integrated metronome and links to full songs via Apple Music and YouTube.
- Custom song and chart support via PDF upload.
- Songs now update automatically in app when edited through other platforms.
- Songs can now have individual zoom levels for each page saved.
- Improvements to device/Presenter and device/device connections.
- Three-finger swipe up/down gestures on songs now open edit menus.
- 'column_break' is now a suggested tag in the ChordPro® tag dropdown.
- Bug fixes and general improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Top Notch Essentials
Despite lacking a few features (printing, library organization, etc.), this app gets all the essentials of a music stand with on-the-fly editing just right. For everything this app gets right, it puts other $premium apps to shame.
Love the 2-page display and ChordPro editor features.
Would love to see support for Lead sheets and custom triggers (tap to go to next page, for instance).
Capo issue corrected, have login issue
The Capo issue appears to be resolved, but a minor related issue remains: no option to select the key of G#/Ab for a song. Not common but, it does happen.
Had an individual sign up for Worship Extreme using Facebook credentials, but was unable to login to Music Stand app using the same credentials. We tried multiple times to no avail. (Sent a new invitation to the individual who then created a new account using a personal email account. This account worked on the mobile app.)
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review. We have resolved this bug in version 1.4.2, which will be available in the next few days. Thanks for the report!
Great but lacking in versatility
I find myself using this app as a quick reference but not a go to set list on stage. The pinch zoom is very buggy and doesn’t work. Loading songs is laggy and swiping to the next song isn’t seamless. This is a great concept but I use this app to port the songs to set list maker.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BLUE CIRCLE LAB LLC
- 24 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Worship Extreme Software
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.