Instantly access chord charts, lead sheets and lyrics of your favorite worship songs from your iPhone or iPad and easily share with your whole worship team.
Music Stand by WorshipTools (formerly Worship Extreme) lets you instantly access chord charts, lead sheets, vocal sheets and lyrics of your favorite worship songs from your iPhone or iPad. Easily create set lists and share them with band members.
More Features Include:
- Unlimited musicians, unlimited services, unlimited songs, all free.
- Simply add songs, change keys and tempos on the fly with SongSelect integration.
- Taking notes and making changes has never been easier! All annotations sync with the cloud, making them accessible from any device.
- By connecting Music Stand to Presenter, musicians will be able to have their music pages automatically sync with what is being projected.
- Integrated metronome and links to full songs via Apple Music, Spotify and YouTube.
- Custom song and chart support via PDF upload.
- Print set lists to pdf or printer.
New! View songs directly from the dashboard without adding them a service.
Ratings and Reviews
Top Notch Essentials
Despite lacking a few features (printing, library organization, etc.), this app gets all the essentials of a music stand with on-the-fly edits just right. It’s much better than many other apps in the same category. Love the 2-page display and ChordPro editor features. Would love to see support for Lead sheets and custom triggers (tap to go to next page, for instance). Update: Been using this for more than a year or two now. They’ve added a lot of features, like printing and Lead/Vocal sheets from SongSelect—it’s hard to find anything to fault aside from the occasional loading glitch (rare). The only 2 features left on my wishlist would be the ability to link two devices to show more pages simultaneously—e.g. add a linked device to show +1 or +2 pages, and the a “campfire” mode where you could pull up any song (library or SongSelect or wherever) and jump right into it without having to add it to a service first. This would be useful in smaller settings where you might take requests from people. Maybe that would just be “open Preview” within the normal interface (with key change, capo, etc.).
Great but lacking in versatility
I find myself using this app as a quick reference but not a go to set list on stage. The pinch zoom is very buggy and doesn’t work. Loading songs is laggy and swiping to the next song isn’t seamless. This is a great concept but I use this app to port the songs to set list maker.
Great Alternative to PC music stand
This app is great so far. It does everything we need it to do and seems to work seamlessly for the team. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 for 2 small reasons. 1- it is a little jumpy switching between songs and 2- it doesn’t show the upcoming song. Small details that really don’t hurt it at all it’s just my preferences coming out. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an app that works with an entire team without having to pay for a subscription!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BLUE CIRCLE LAB LLC
- 21.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 WorshipTools Software