Instantly access chord charts and lyrics of your favorite worship songs from your iPhone or iPad and easily share with your whole worship team.
Music Stand by WorshipTools (formerly Worship Extreme) lets you instantly access chord charts and lyrics of your favorite worship songs from your iPhone or iPad. Easily create set lists and share them with band members.
More Features Include:
- Unlimited musicians, unlimited services, unlimited songs, all free.
- Simply add songs, change keys and tempos on the fly with SongSelect integration.
- Taking notes and making changes has never been easier! All annotations sync with the cloud, making them accessible from any device.
- By connecting Music Stand to Presenter, musicians will be able to have their music pages automatically sync with what is being projected.
- Integrated metronome and links to full songs via Apple Music, Spotify and YouTube.
- Custom song and chart support via PDF upload.
- Print set lists to pdf or printer.
- Fixed bug causing some users not to stay logged in
- Fixed bug causing chords to show up when printing lyrics
- Fixed bug causing view to switch to two column after saving ChordPro
Ratings and Reviews
Top Notch Essentials
Despite lacking a few features (printing, library organization, etc.), this app gets all the essentials of a music stand with on-the-fly editing just right. For everything this app gets right, it puts other $premium apps to shame.
Love the 2-page display and ChordPro editor features.
Would love to see support for Lead sheets and custom triggers (tap to go to next page, for instance).
Great Alternative to PC music stand
This app is great so far. It does everything we need it to do and seems to work seamlessly for the team. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 for 2 small reasons. 1- it is a little jumpy switching between songs and 2- it doesn’t show the upcoming song. Small details that really don’t hurt it at all it’s just my preferences coming out. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an app that works with an entire team without having to pay for a subscription!
Capo issue corrected, have login issue
The Capo issue appears to be resolved, but a minor related issue remains: no option to select the key of G#/Ab for a song. Not common but, it does happen.
Had an individual sign up for Worship Extreme using Facebook credentials, but was unable to login to Music Stand app using the same credentials. We tried multiple times to no avail. (Sent a new invitation to the individual who then created a new account using a personal email account. This account worked on the mobile app.)
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review. We have resolved this bug in version 1.4.2, which will be available in the next few days. Thanks for the report!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BLUE CIRCLE LAB LLC
- 25.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 WorshipTools Software