Since 1959 Music Week has been the leading trade media brand for the UK music industry and remains essential reading for anyone who needs to understand the business of music, from Vinyl to Streaming, from the Dublin Castle to Wembley.
Music Week delivers the latest industry news, in-depth features, profiles, and analysis, as well as filmed interviews, videos, and awards, events calendar and newsletters in the following subject areas that cover the whole of the music industry: Brands; Charts; Labels; Live; Management; Publishing & Sync; Media; Retail; Talent.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync the latest issue to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Sync additional back issues
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere.
Music Week One Year Subscription for £249.99
Individual magazines for £10.99
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Updates and fixes for iOS12
Ratings and Reviews
- Future Publishing Ltd.
- 37.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Future Publishing Limited 2019 & YUDU Ltd 2019
- In-App Purchases
- Music Week Magazine Annual Subscription $349.99
- Music Week August 8th 2016 $10.99
- Music Week June 20th 2016 $10.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.