This is the standard version of MWeb. This version does not have a static website generation feature. If you want a static website generation feature, please consider purchasing MWeb Pro.
MWeb is a professional Markdown writing, note taking, and static blog generator app for Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Here are some special features of MWeb.
## The software
* Made with supporting native technologies in mind. It is always a perfect integration with the platform.
* Aiming for modern UI and high performance, also being powerful, easy-to-use, and fully-featured.
### The powerful syntax
* Fully supports CommonMark standard and GitHub Flavored Markdown (GFM).
* Included with the support of creating tables, TOCs, LaTeX math, fenced code blocks, task lists, footnotes, and many more.
* Easily generate graphics with any of mermaid, Graphviz, ECharts, PlantUML, js-sequence-diagrams, and flowchart.js.
### Editing assistant
* Gracefully handle image insertion: direct copy and paste, drag and drop, and full-colored preview in the editor.
* Specify the image size in Markdown-compatible syntax.
* Inserting tables and LaTeX equations with ease.
### Note taking
* Store and manage all documents in a tree-like categoring library with a tagging system. Categories can be gracefully exported or turned into static websites.
* Put quick notes.
* Instantly search from the entire library.
* Exporting contents as various formats, including HTML, EPUB, PDF, RTF, Docx, and even image.
* Publishing the articles to Wordrpess, Metaweblog API, Wordpress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Medium, Ghost, and Tumblr.
* Smooth support for image upload services: using Imgur, Qiniu, Upyun, or your custom API.
### External documentation
* There is an external mode in MWeb that enables importing existing markdown files in directories. It also handles contents from Gitbook, JekyII and Hexo.
## MWeb official website:
For more about MWeb, please check the MWeb official website: https://www.mweb.im introduction video; it will show you how to use MWeb. We also suggest that you check the MWeb official help document: https://www.mweb.im/help.html
* Fixed the problem of exporting to Epub.
* Right-click the category of the Library or the documents list can export to Epub.
* When opening a document in the Trash, the property bar above the editor will display "In Trash".
* When the automatic correction of ordered list is checked, if the number of ordered list items is more than 10, it will start with 01.
* Other bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Finally.. A Markdown editor that works for me
I've been looking for a markdown editor that lets me float between devices easily.
MWeb does a great job at this.
There are a couple rough edges.
There are some improvements that I think would really make the app moar awesome (tm)
The developer really cares, and provides honest, and responsive support.
I couldn't ask for a better developer/user relationship, and bought both os versions to support the app, as I wish more devs were capable of being so receptive and supportive.
THANK YOU FOR NOT REQUIRING A SUBSCRIPTION.
I like that it's a purchasable app that doesn't require a monthly fee. I really REALLY dislike that model.
Good markdown app
I’ve searched long and hard for an app that does what I need and this is it. Absolutely love it. Dev is responsive and updates frequently. The price is totally worth it given the fact that there is no subscription! Bought both mac and ios versions for the sync capability.
This is the Markdown editor I have been looking for for my workflow. Fantastic support of GFM styles, without the subscription based gouging of Ulysses and Bear, neither of which really do what I want anyway.
I wish I had found this app sooner it literally solved all my problems.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ou lvhai
- 29.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 CoderForArt Inc
- In-App Purchases
- MWeb for iOS $8.99
- MWeb for macOS $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.