The SanDisk Ixpand™ Charger Application allows you to automatically backup your photos and videos in full resolution to your 10W Ixpand Wireless Charger and free up space on your phone.1 Once the photos and videos are backed up, the application allows you to manage those photos on the charger and restore them to your phone.
Note: The application requires an Ixpand Wireless Charger to function. The phone will charge without the application.
The application features and benefits:
• Automatically backup full resolution photos and videos, and your contacts, just by placing your phone on the base
• Easily free up space on your phone knowing your photos are backed up in full resolution
• Supports multiple backup profiles so you can share the charger with your family
The charger features and benefits:
• Qi-certified 10W fast wireless charger for Qi-compatible smartphones
• Includes high-efficiency power plug with 6-foot (1.8m) cable for fast, convenient charging, right out of the box
• Temperature control, foreign object detection and adaptive charging keeps your phone battery safe
• Charges your phone with the case on (less than 3mm thickness)
For more information visit SanDisk.com
1 Wireless network capability required.
Users in France can now download the app and enjoy their iXpand Charger device.
This version also includes some bug fixes and improvements for all users.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s a bit tricky to get my phone to charge with the case on, even with a super thin case. But I’m working with that. To get 5 starts, PLEASE make the photos work with the share sheet. I have used all of the iXpand products, and each one before this allows you to share photos without ever having to download them to the camera roll. With this app, the only option is to restore to the camera roll, or delete. If you update the software to share photos from the share sheet, you’ll get 5 stars from me!
The new update version is not allowed to connect to WiFi.
I had done all suggestions in help line.
It only backs up my pictures a few times and then won’t back up anymore
I have to delete the app and reinstall to get it to back up a few more times
There is no way to delete pictures on the device
I got a new phone and it set up another folder to back up the same pictures and then the drive filled up
I plugged it into my computer and tried to delete the old folders and it would not let me
Reset button does not truly reset the device
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SanDisk Corporation
- 287.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2022 Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates. All rights reserved.