My Body Metrics is a different kind of weight loss and body measurement app. You can take photos of yourself as you progress along your journey to get in shape to see how your body has changed and stay inspired to achieve your goal. Of course it also keeps track of your weight and other body measurements that you choose, such as waist, hips, and biceps.
My Body Metrics has a unique approach to taking photos. You can use the traditional approaches of taking the photos yourself using a mirror or have someone else take them for you, or you can use the Remote Cam feature. This lets you connect to another iPhone, iPad, or Mac over WiFi and use its camera to take full-body photos without the need for a mirror or another person.
• Keep track of your weight plus 10 other body measurements, such as waist, hips, and biceps.
• Choose which measurements you want to keep track of.
• Set a goal weight you wish to achieve (optional).
• View your progress, including before and after photos, to see how far you've come.
• See how your body has transformed over time in the animated Movie view.
• Take photos at up to three different angles: front, side, and back.
• Passcode protection with Face ID and Touch ID support to keep your information private.
• Sync between multiple devices with iCloud.
• Share photos of your progress, if you wish.
• Easy, single-handed entry.
• Left and right-handed support.
• Share weight, BMI, body fat percentage, and waist circumference with Health app, if you wish.
• Runs natively on both your iPhone and iPad.
PRIVACY: Your photos, weight, and other body measurements are stored locally on your phone or tablet and, if sync is enabled, on your iCloud account. The developer, Binary Formations, does NOT have access to any of this information in any way.
NOTE: Taking Remote Cam photos from a Mac requires the My Body Metrics Remote Cam app, available for free on the Mac App Store.
• Fixed an issue with adding photos from the photo library on iPad.
• Fixed a bug with serving ads on the free version.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app! It is perfect for my Optivia weight loss journey. I love being able to update daily weigh in, measurements, and photos. The app adjust my BMI daily!
This is a great ap for monitoring your measurements, progress photos, and weight. The further you get along in your weight loss journey it’s so encouraging seeing your progress. Even if your weight doesn’t move your able to see your measurements move and your given an up to date how many inches you have lost in total. I wish there was an option to get this information off the ap so we can use the information else where.
This is a pretty good app at tracking progress visually that includes a window that shows all your measurements. It would be 5 stars if we would be able to move the window that has our measurements to different corners or one side of the picture/screen. Also, it would be great to be able to select which date we would like to compare side by side images not just from the first record to the most recent. Thank you for producing this app!
Developer Response ,
Thank you Nak86 for sharing your feedback. We're glad you like the app and will add your requests to our list for consideration in a future update. We can be reached directly via email at email@example.com.
- Binary Formations, LLC
- 44.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2019 Binary Formations, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Advertising $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.