If you’re more of a planner, doing this in advance has never been easier. Look for your favorite items and save them for future reference right in the app. Weekly ads and digital coupons are also available, enabling you to plan the best shopping trip ever!
- Look up directions, store hours, and even the store number right on your home screen.
- Cutting coupons with scissors is so yesterday, clip them digitally and keep track of it all in “My Wallet.”
- Your weekly ad is also now right at your fingertips, view it digitally, and build your shopping list right in the app before heading into the store.
- Your Max Value ID card is also right in the app for you making for an even easier checkout!
- We are introducing new tabs for the shopping list, access clipped coupons, and completed items faster and easier
- Ad flyers are now fullscreen unless interacted with
- Performance improvements, minor bug fixes, and UI updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App keeps closing.
App will load, but when I click coupons to try and clip them, the app closes.
1 it crashes when you try to open the menu
2. You can’t order groceries on it—-why would you move that function to the website (and that process is a nightmare too). Way to cheap out on what could bring you more business. Hint: if you make it hard for people to use their cell phones to place a grocery order—we leave for another store that we CAN order from. When we order groceries, we’re often NOT at a computer. I couldn’t even see the whole menu choices to just order milk!
3. If people choose Dairy, why would you put Milk LAST?!?
I’m done. Deleting this app.
The weekly ad I’d like to see from time to time on this app is non-existent or at least I can’t find it. Take a look at Kroger’s app. It allows you to view the weekly ad page by page, enlarging as needed.
Why not just download digital coupons to everyone’s member account. I don’t like spending extra time going through digital coupons one at a time. Most products I don’t buy and it’s too slow to have to “clip” each one online. I’d rather have paper coupons where you can see all of them at a glance.
I like my local CM, but the app is not user friendly.
- Birdzi Inc
- 126.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Birdzi Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.