The My GNP app puts the personalized, caring service of your local Good Neighbor Pharmacy close at hand on your mobile device. The newest version of the app is user-friendly and easily lets you find our closest Good Neighbor Pharmacy, refill your prescriptions, and tracks your Med Score. The My GNP mobile app also has the following capabilities:
• Find a pharmacy near your current location or by searching on city/state/zip
• View a digital circular for monthly sales and specials
• Enter a prescription by scanning the bar code with your camera or typing it in
• View pharmacy hours and other store information
• View pharmacy services
• Send questions and feedback to your local store
• Request prescription refills for yourself or family members (no account required)
• View your daily med schedule in the Med Planner
• Schedule multiple medication start times and receive notification reminders
• Automatically notify a Med Buddy when medications are missed
• Track and view your Med Score
• Read health-related news articles
• Journal and track medical records including vitals, and immunizations
• Available in Spanish (Disponible en Español) and Korean
• Transfer your Rx
Note:Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
THE My GNP APP IS NOT INTENDED IN ANY WAY FOR DIAGNOSIS OF YOUR MEDICAL CONDITION OR FOR USE IN CONNECTION WITH ANY URGENT OR EMERGENCY CIRCUMSTANCES. IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR 911 IMMEDIATELY.
Ratings and Reviews
Aaaargh!!! Just ok, needs improving
It’s probably just me, but....
1) The ‘Saved Prescriptions’ where you can order off a list of what I guess
are available for refill meds is incomplete. What is there is inaccurate.
2) Since it didn’t have everything listed, I was going back and forth between Saved, and the option to ‘self-enter’ your order. Didn’t realize that every time I switched, the entries I had just written down or selected, as the case may be, disappeared! Lots of extra work and Lord only knows what my dear Pharmacist got in the way of an order!! If he got one at all. This app would be outstanding IF it worked right. Needs ‘bug spray’!!
Not Much of a Time Saver
The GNP app needs some improvement. For instance, although I scan the barcode on my prescriptions when requesting refills, the app still requires me to enter the name of the prescription, the name of the person for whom the medication is prescribed, the name of the person picking up the prescription, and I have to correct the prescription number scanned. (The app always adds two zeros to the prescription number).
Once everything is entered, it is very difficult to find a “Submit Refill” button... if there even is one. Therefore I never know if a refill has been submitted or not—I have never gotten a “success” response, or any response at all for that matter.
It may be that I have not yet completely figured out how the GNP app works, but how hard should that be? The Walgreens app is far more intuitive, faster to use, nicer to look at, and provides rapid feedback. It took me virtually no time at all to figure it out. The GNP app feels clunky and primitive in comparison.
I just refilled one of my prescriptions... I think... maybe. Now I need to call the pharmacy to see if I actually did. I guess that means 2 stars is 1-star too generous.
Looks good. But “Where’s the beef?”
This is visually more appealing than the WinRxRefill app. I’ve been that one since the pharmacy opened. There’s a link for it on the store homepage.
In spite of the clean look of the GNP app, there is not much in the way of utility. If you aren’t holding the bottle in your hand or have the prescription number, it’s unusable. All you can do is either scan the Rx number and enter (ALL) the other data (name, phone, medication, etc.) -OR- enter the Rx number manually AND the other data (name, phone, medication,...). There are not any lists or lookups!
Other than being able to request a refill at night, it’s faster and easier to just call the pharmacy! Our pharmacy (Bocage) knows their customers and the typical refill call is less than a minute.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AmerisourceBergen Services Corporation
- 88.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright (c) 2021 AmerisourceBergen Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.