The My GNP app puts the personalized, caring service of your local Good Neighbor Pharmacy close at hand on your mobile device. The newest version of the app is user-friendly and easily lets you find our closest Good Neighbor Pharmacy, refill your prescriptions, and tracks your Med Score. The My GNP mobile app also has the following capabilities:
• Find a pharmacy near your current location or by searching on city/state/zip
• View a digital circular for monthly sales and specials
• Enter a prescription by scanning the bar code with your camera or typing it in
• View pharmacy hours and other store information
• View pharmacy services
• Send questions and feedback to your local store
• Request prescription refills for yourself or family members (no account required)
• View your daily med schedule in the Med Planner
• Schedule multiple medication start times and receive notification reminders
• Automatically notify a Med Buddy when medications are missed
• Track and view your Med Score
• Read health-related news articles
• Journal and track medical records including vitals, and immunizations
• Available in Spanish (Disponible en Español) and Korean
• Transfer your Rx
Note:Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Scan "i" information added
Access Pharmacy custom content
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is the best app ever. I use it almost every week and it’s very helpful to use. It’s not glitchy with all the reservations and has some decent local pharmacy’s. Just saying it’s amazing and helpful!
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are thrilled to learn that you are enjoying the mobile app. Feel free to quickly and easily share the app with others by tapping Share Now under the Menu! In good health- Good Neighbor Pharmacy and the My GNP mobile app team
Lack of Help is frustrating
A well written user-friendly app will always have something on the order of a circle with a ? inside for context sensitive help.
I'm trying to use the Med Planner. I tap at many locations on the screen, but the only thing that happens is the scrolling horizontally of the time. There is no help button on that page, nor is there any help on the help page. I have no idea how to operate this function, and I'm unable to find any applicable help.
As a result, this application is useless for planning and reminders as to when to take a medication.
Unable to input date of birth in my profile. I scroll to my birth month then the wheel automatically scrolls back to the current month. Also when submitting for a refill it gave an error and asked me to retry. It was able to go through on the second attempt. This is my first-time use of this app so we’ll see if the pharmacy receives the request.
- AmerisourceBergen Services Corporation
- 74.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Korean, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright (c) 2019 AmerisourceBergen Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.