Care at your fingertips
Manage your health care from anywhere, at any time with myHP. From finding a doctor in your insurance plan and making an appointment to checking deductibles, it’s all on your mobile phone.
With myHP you can:
• Log on using Touch ID
• Find care covered by your insurance plan
• See and send insurance plan messages in your InBox
• See cost estimates for your office visit, test or procedure
• Find a doctor, hospital or clinic near you
• Find an Urgent Care clinic near you and view wait times
• Make and manage appointments and add them to your calendar
• Refill prescriptions and check the status of your refill at HealthPartners pharmacies
• View test and lab results and immunization records for you and your family
• Check your deductible, health savings account and flexible spending account balances
• See claims and EOBs from doctor visits, labs, x-rays, prescriptions and more.
• Use Quick Pay to pay a clinic bill
• Access your member ID card in one click
• Get contact information for HealthPartners clinics, Member Services or the 24/7 CareLine® service
To keep your personal information protected, you’ll be asked to log on with your myHealthPartners username and password. If you’re a member or patient and don’t yet have an account, you can create one at healthpartners.com.
Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best place for health
Urgent care pediatrics chiropractory a full staff of doctors and nurses dedicated to help people I’ve gone here for many years and through its ups and downs they’ve always given me the upmost respect. I hate to say this but I put shame on those others writing horrible reviews because of one experience this place is like a family and they treat us like a family so why don’t you treat them just a little better they’re here to take care of you. i’ve been scared many times in my life but every time I’ve came to this place they were able to help me and one way or another whether it be physical therapy chiropractic yoga pain therapy as well as a variety of health beneficial programs that are there to help you teach People how to live a healthy life and it’s not hard one step at a time
Useful app but 1 request
This is one of the most useful apps on my phone. I always have access to my card, my in network choices, and my account status. I travel for business and this helps me pick providers when I'm in a new place.
I do have one request. I am able to see all medical cards on my family account but I can't see all medical appointments. Specifically, I want the option to see my minor child's appointments as well. I understand keeping my wife's appointments private.
Developer Response ,
Glad to hear you enjoy our app. We would love to hear more about your request and how we can help. Email us email@example.com !
Needs a little more work
I like a lot about this system particularly access to the list of upcoming appointments, ability to cancel an appointment on line, scheduling and test results.
I liked it more when I could easily contact my provider by email if I had a follow up question. Now I have to call.
The dental services are not well integrated into this system. If you try to make a dental appointment with your preferred times you just get a call and are asked when you want to schedule an appointment. The billing is also not integrated into the regular medical billing.
- 61.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 HealthPartners
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.