No matter if you want to lose weight, bulk up, or maintain a healthy lifestyle My Macros+ is the diet tracking app for you.
As featured on
• Good Morning America
• Mens Health
My Macros+ is the only diet tracking app made by a fitness professional. Created after years of frustration with the diet apps currently available, we are proud to bring you the complete diet tracking solution.
Tracking your food is quick, easy and can be done in as little as 3 taps.
- HUGE food database, over 5 Million Food Items!
- Barcode scanner
- Set your nutrition goals by gram or percent
- As many nutrition goals as you want — Supports carb cycling, high/low days and more
- Monitor your weight with beautiful graphs
- See nutrition breakdowns for each day, meal & food
- Have as many meals as you want — No more being stuck with only Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Snack
- Input custom food straight off the label — MM+ converts and stores it properly for you to make tracking in any serving size quick and easy.
- Track Water
- Smart food categorization to make tracking even faster
- Built in food from your favorite brands and restaurants
- All foods are completely customizable — Enter your own food in any serving size or edit a existing food to be any serving size you want.
- Syncs between all iOS platforms
—Reach Your Goals—
• Beautiful daily nutritional reporting system
• Graph your weight over time to easily track your progress
• Macro calculator to help get you started on the right track
—Make Progress Together—
• View your friends meals in real time through our My Circle feature
• See their foods and recipes to get ideas for your own diet
NEED DIET HELP? We’ve got you covered
• Our Macro Coach feature is an optional monthly subscription that allows you to use our AI system to help you reach your goals
• Fill out our initial questionnaire and receive your initial macro goal
• As you progress towards your goals our system will intelligently update your macro goals to make sure you stay on track.
Monitor your progress with convenience home screen widgets. Keep an eye on things like your daily progress, bodyweight and more
* New in iOS 17 interactive widgets. Track your water and more straight from your home screen.
—Dark Mode Supported—
With iOS 13 we now fully support dark mode.
—Apple Watch App—
MM+ on Apple Watch is now available, it allows you to keep track of your daily nutrition, macros left, water & bodyweight. You can also fast track foods straight from your wrist
—Apple Health Integration—
My Macros+ utilizes Apple Health by sharing all of the nutrition data that MM+ tracks to be displayed alongside the rest of your health data
Perform many convenient tracking features through the Shortcuts App or completely hands free by asking Siri.
WANT EVEN MORE FEATURES?
A MM+ Pro level membership is an optional monthly subscription that unlocks even more powerful features right inside My Macros+
• Diet summary — In-depth breakdown of your diet, body weight and favorite foods over any range of time
• Bodyweight goals — Stay on track with advanced weight tracking features
• Detailed Analysis — Want to see calories consumed and how that affects your body weight? Compare any data point side by side to gain deep insight
• Spreadsheet export — Get all of your data in CSV format for even richer analysis
• Notes — You can keep notes about individual meals or the entire days themselves
• Meal timer — Problem remembering your next meal? Set a timer. We’ll remind you when it's time to eat
• MM+ on the web through any web browser
ABOUT OPTIONAL SUBQ
- SubQs are charged to your iTunes Account and auto-renew unless turned off > 24hrs before the end of the current period. Any free trial left will be forfeited at purchase and subscriptions can be managed through the users Account Settings. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hrs prior to the end of the current period. $1.99/mo or $19.99/year for MM+ Pro and/or $9.99/mo for Auto Adjusting Macros.
Thanks everyone for your continued support! We’re back with another great update.
Introducing Interactive Widgets
• Now on iOS 17 add our Water Tracking widget to your home screen to keep track of your water without even having to open the app.
More widget improvements
• Larger bodyweight widget, widget animations and MUCH more.
Watch App Improvements
• Updated the flow of our Apple Watch app to make using it much easier.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs to integrate with Apple
When it integrates with my Apple Watch, I’ll give it a 5. This is THE most INEFFICENT set of tracking/exercise apps I have ever used. I had them once. Hated them. Signed up with a Macros Inc coach and tried them again since that’s what they prefer. Logging water shouldn’t take that many steps. Logging food is somewhat easy, but not any easier than MFP. The workout app is incredibly annoying. It seems like it would be so handy, but really it takes so much time. HOW in this day in age does it NOT integrate with the Apple Watch? HOW?! It won’t let you put in your own calories. You have to “rate” your exercise and try and make it match the calories burned. I have spent hours of my life the past few days getting these apps preset for logging and such, but wow. Not something to easily stick to. I have a free membership to Pro with my Macros Inc membership, but I you couldn’t pay me to use this terrible app combo. My Fitness Pal all the way. Get with the program MM.
Have to go back to MFP.
This app is so out of touch. I eat pretty much the same thing every day, and when I type in egg, I get something like “ famous dans hot dog” ( obviously just an example). I’ve been shocked at some of the suggestions it gives me when searching food. Like HOW! HOW a did you come up with THAT!? I hate the 60 dollar a year price tag for MFP. But, I have to go back for more accurate accounting of my food. This is way too much work to custom this, and scan that. And the scanner. OMG, the scanner. Come on, people. Make this work better. I want to live for this app. I just can’t. It’s too time consuming to log, and half the time the calories are way off. The most recent thing I logged is 190 on the package. It shows in the app being just over 150 with all of the same macro values, just not the calories values. And as a fat girl in recovery, this is vital for my own personal success. I’m not saying be like MFP, but I am saying sort yourselves out. There’s no reason I should search for one thing, and get a list of 7000 other things that are no where near what I’m looking for. The positives of this app. Everything is clear, it’s easy to set your goals, the look of the app is pretty amazing, it’s not cluttered or ugly. It’s a nice looking app, and even despite the search/logging issues. It is fast, and when it’s not a nightmare to try and look for something that you want to add to the list of things you just crammed in your pie hole, it’s a nice app.
The best nutrition tracker I’ve used
This app is well worth the price if you’re serious about tracking your nutrition. The level of detail and customization available is vastly superior to MFP, and the fact that it tracks net carbs for you automatically is fantastic especially if you’re following a keto diet. The food database is quite sparse, but honestly entering your own food is the best way to be accurate anyway. In reality even though MFP has an enormous database, it doesn’t have access to the usda nutrition database so most of what you find in there is inaccurate. The only problem I’ve found with MM+ is that sometimes the search function in your own favorite foods just stops working, and you have to close the app and reopen it to get it to work again. It’s a quick and simple fix but it’s annoying nonetheless. Also, many times scanning barcodes does NOT yield accurate food information seen on the food label itself. This can at times be painful to modify the food manually to match what the food label shows. Especially if you’re hungry or pressed for time. Hopefully the devs will solve the two little issues, which would make MM+ even better than it already is.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- My Macros LLC
- 122.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 My Macros LLC
- In-App Purchases
- My Macros+ Pro Subscription $1.99
- My Macros+ Pro Subscription $19.99
- Macro Coach $9.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.