Download the MY TC! app, earn 75 points and receive a $5 MY TC! reward. Earn 1 point for every $1 spent.
$5 MY TC rewards can be combined up to a maximum of $20. See full terms and conditions. Review our menu, place an order on-line, receive valuable offers and communications, locate a store near you, and more! Earn rewards for signing up, referring friends, a birthday gift, and much more!
• Thank you for being a MY TC! family member.
• We have been working to make your MY TC! experience more enjoyable. We suggest turning on automatic updates in the app store settings so you will never miss any future updates.
• Enjoy My TC! Rewards with a new look and features.
• Access your MY TC! rewards by viewing your redeemables right on the rewards home page.
• Invite your friends to become MY TC! family members and you will receive a reward for their sign up ONCE they make their first purchase.
• For quick and easy access to your MY TC! rewards at the restaurant please provide your phone number.
• Adding your favorite location gives you exclusive rewards.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Hit or Miss
Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn’t. The app wouldn’t take my points. I tried to get in touch with their customer support but was unable to. I also did an app update in hopes that would fix the issue. I tried again to scan my points in but then it said my receipt had already been uploaded by someone else. 😒
So I lost those points. I’ll keep the app for now. But if it the app keeps giving me problems, I’ll delete it. I mean, after all, I have to spend $75 just to earn a $5 reward.
Why have to enter how many points you want to redeem when redeeming rewards?
Just let the cashier scan app and it will know if balance is sufficient.
I entered in $5.72 but my total was $5.27
It still calculated to use the correct rewards so entering how much you want to use is just an unnecessary Step and added friction.
Other than that it's been good so far besides a glitch in the barcode scanner that doesn't scan until you have it perfectly in a certain position.
Stupid Reverification process”
Stop making me go they a recertifications process. This is annoying. It’s on my phone. You pulled my through your website to verify then go back to the APP. Crappy experience and a waste of my time!
Second. San Pedro store near North Star Mall. End the test on the NO Sauce bar. When I come to your restaurant I don’t want to beg for sauce. As you can see by my record I used to eat there but have slowed it down. Ow Info to another location.
You realize my complaints are not with the product but corporate decisions. Get out of your people’s way and stop annoying long time loyal customers!
- Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc
- 47.3 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. ,
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.