At AdvantageCare Physicians we care for the whole you. That’s why our myACPNY app features a variety of tools to help manage your overall health, anytime and anywhere.
By logging in to myACPNY you can:
• Securely message your provider and Care Team anytime you have questions. It's the perfect way to keep in touch!
• Schedule your own appointments. Use our easy online appointment scheduler to make regular or follow-up appointments with your primary care provider and certain specialists.
• Conduct virtual visits. You will need a myACPNY account in order to conduct a virtual visit with one of our providers (for many appointment types).
• Express Check-In. Verify address and contact information, medications and allergies, and pay your co-pay all prior to your appointment.
• Make online payments and review paperless statements. Homepage notifications show your outstanding balance which you can now pay online with your credit card. You also have the ability to pay your copays and sign up for paperless statements.
• Request prescription renewals. Simply log into your account, click on the medications that you need refilled and your Care Team will take care of the rest.
• Get referral authorizations as soon as they're ready. No more waiting for them to arrive in the mail!
• See your test results. They're online for you to review! (In some instances, your Care Team may want to discuss certain results with you before making them available in myACPNY.)
• Review your health history and check your annual screenings.
• Manage your family's health. You can even link your family's accounts and keep everyone on the same page.
• Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled in self-tracking programs
Miscellaneous fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
absolutely love being able to keep up with my appointments and view all test results in one app. Highly recommend it for anyone that goes to an ACPNY location!!!
The best ❤️☀️
Received email subject line account deactivated
After login to app, I received email for linking the app with the email subject “Your myACPNY account has been deactivated”. shouldn’t it be activated? Very misleading…
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AdvantageCare Physicians P.C.
- 119.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © AdvantageCare Physicians
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.