myAllergyPal® is the perfect sidekick for patients on the United Allergy Services immunotherapy protocol. myAllergyPal® features a digital dosage log, four-day pollen forecast, allergy test results, allergen library, dose reminders, and more.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
When it works, it's great to track the details and dates. But three issues make it hard to work with:
- Even with all the notification options set in place, when a dose is due, I only get a single banner reminder, not a badge notification as promised.
- the superfluous extras, like making me a "needle ninja," simply add more opportunity for bugs to mess up the programming. It's a medical tracking app; the extras are useless, silly padding.
- it is designed for iPhone, but worked with my iPad for about 9 months, until it didn't: keeps crashing the moment it's opened now; probably related to the superfluous features. It does ask to send crash data to developers, but as someone else pointed out, with no website support, there is no real feedback, so who knows if anyone is listening. Plus it crashes so fast, who knows if it got sent? I told my clinic about the app's flaws, they are not technical and just said, "gosh I'm sorry, here's a paper log."
When it works....
So this app worked great a few months back, then for the last 2 months, nothing. I have logged out, logged back in, deleted the app and then downloaded it again (which usually works to fix any bugs), nothing. It hasn’t recorded a single dose since my first dose two months ago. The tech people uploaded my a little after half way through my vial, so it showed I had done 8 doses of my 14 (not on the calendar, just the data log). Since the techs loaded those and “reset my profile”, nada. Then today it won’t even log the dose, just flashes back to the screen asking if I want to log a dose. Oh and because it isn’t logging the dose on the calendar, I am getting DAILY reminders to do my allergy shot instead of every other day. The girl at the clinic is baffled and is trying to get the techs to fix it, but nothing is working. What did they do two months ago to screw this up so badly and can they please fix it?
I was off one day from my scheduled shots and now keep getting errors. Now it has more shots listed then what I gave. Unable to correct it as well. The past 2 days the app wouldn’t even open. It is in need of some updates and repair. Unfortunately there is no website back up so I will have to call the clinic to get my schedule. The previous app wasn’t great but it didn’t leave me hanging. I wouldn’t use the app until they get it fixed. Stick with paper.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- United Biologics, LLC
- 17 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © United Biologics, LLC 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.