The myBaptistHealth mobile application allows for Arkansas’ largest and most trusted healthcare provider to be one click away! Our useful app offers appointment scheduling services, provider bios and a health library that’s full of educational resources. Baptist Health is constantly striving to improve the health and wellness of the communities we serve. The myBaptistHealth app is just one of the many ways we’re working to keep you and your family healthier and happier.
Easy-to-use features include:
- Search our “locations” section for medical centers, family clinics and specialty clinics to find care that’s conveniently close.
- Research our providers’ wide range of services and offerings to find care that’s right for you.
- Utilize RideShare when you need transportation to and from our hospital or clinic locations.
- Connect your personal health records through MyChart with a private and secure, HIPAA compliant connection. View test results, schedule appointments, message your doctor, request medication refills and more!
- Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled in self-tracking programs
- View healthcare information and resources through our online health library.
- Healthcare providers are in the palm of your hand, day or night, with Baptist Health Virtual Care (provides urgent care and pediatric care offerings).
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news and educational offerings by browsing the Baptist Health blog.
The most trusted name in healthcare is now at your fingertips. Download the myBaptistHealth mobile application today!
This updated version includes bug fixes and enhancements to improve user experience.
- Baptist Health, Inc.
- 89.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Baptist Arkansas
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.