The myBaptistHealth mobile application allows for Arkansas’ largest and most trusted healthcare provider to be one click away! Our useful app offers appointment scheduling services, provider bios and a health library that’s full of educational resources. Baptist Health is constantly striving to improve the health and wellness of the communities we serve. The myBaptistHealth app is just one of the many ways we’re working to keep you and your family healthier and happier.
Easy-to-use features include:
- Search our “locations” section for medical centers, family clinics and specialty clinics to find care that’s conveniently close.
- Research our providers’ wide range of services and offerings to find care that’s right for you.
- Utilize RideShare when you need transportation to and from our hospital or clinic locations.
- Connect your personal health records through MyChart with a private and secure, HIPAA compliant connection. View test results, schedule appointments, message your doctor, request medication refills and more!
- Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled in self-tracking programs
- View healthcare information and resources through our online health library.
- Healthcare providers are in the palm of your hand, day or night, with Baptist Health Virtual Care (provides urgent care and pediatric care offerings).
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news and educational offerings by browsing the Baptist Health blog.
The most trusted name in healthcare is now at your fingertips. Download the myBaptistHealth mobile application today!
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This should be a 5 star
For the last two days I have been trying to log into my chart and it tells me Hooray there is a new version please done load it from the App Store, only there is no new app all is says is open. Help me and I will gladly do a new review.
Useful tool, locations and lab work easy to find!
I used this app to find a clinic near me. After making a doctors appointment I created a MyChart account that allows me to communicate directly with my new doctor and see lab results and pay bills. Would recommend!
I can’t log into the app because it says hooray there is an update please update to log in but there is no update. Am I missing something? Thank you
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Baptist Health, Inc.
- 135.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.7 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.7 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.7 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Baptist Arkansas
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.