The myBaptistHealth mobile application allows for Arkansas’ largest and most trusted healthcare provider to be one click away! Our useful app offers appointment scheduling services, provider bios and a health library that’s full of educational resources. Baptist Health is constantly striving to improve the health and wellness of the communities we serve. The myBaptistHealth app is just one of the many ways we’re working to keep you and your family healthier and happier.
Easy-to-use features include:
- Search our “locations” section for medical centers, family clinics and specialty clinics to find care that’s conveniently close.
- Research our providers’ wide range of services and offerings to find care that’s right for you.
- Utilize RideShare when you need transportation to and from our hospital or clinic locations.
- Connect your personal health records through MyChart with a private and secure, HIPAA compliant connection. View test results, schedule appointments, message your doctor, request medication refills and more!
- Upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled in self-tracking programs
- View healthcare information and resources through our online health library.
- Healthcare providers are in the palm of your hand, day or night, with Baptist Health Virtual Care (provides urgent care and pediatric care offerings).
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news and educational offerings by browsing the Baptist Health blog.
The most trusted name in healthcare is now at your fingertips. Download the myBaptistHealth mobile application today!
This update includes miscellaneous performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Useful tool, locations and lab work easy to find!
I used this app to find a clinic near me. After making a doctors appointment I created a MyChart account that allows me to communicate directly with my new doctor and see lab results and pay bills. Would recommend!
After you log in to the system, it logs you out too soon, so soon that it doesn’t save your work and you need to start the page over. Filling out all of this information is a real pain in the side to begin with, so now you need to refill the same info. you just filled out. I’d rather you filled it out or kept last years, and just ask if their are any changes. So now this system times out to quickly. It does not make this process any more pleasant. I have a terrible memory problem so you can understand.
I appreciate the information provided by My Chart, however with regard to summary of procedure provided by attending physician I am confused and frustrated. Not having medical background or training, while information stated my be helpful to other physicians, it provides me with little or no useful information on which to base further action. A brief summary in commonly understood layman terms would be most beneficial. Current report created nothing but additional anxiety and frustration for me.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Baptist Health, Inc.
- 131 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.3 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021 Baptist Arkansas
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.