MyAniList is a beautiful and simple app that tracks anime and manga using your AniList account.
Keep track of what you’ve been watching and reading with a few swipes and taps. Want to update your list quickly? Swipe to the right to add an episode/chapter. Don’t care about that anime/manga anymore? Swipe even further to remove it!
Organize your anime and manga lists! Log in with your AniList account to add, update, and sync your lists through your device.
View details of your favorite anime and manga in a stunning user interface. When something was aired, if it’s still in publication, plots, characters, recommendations: it’s all the information you could ever want about a particular anime or manga. Drill down to see what people thought of a series, and see if you agree or disagree. You can also check out the characters and their voice actors, and find even more series by your favorite seiyuu.
Discover what’s trending and what’s popular among the people with the discovery hub. This showcases the current season of anime so you can find new series to watch without having to search! Looking for something more specific? Type in the English or rōmaji title, and it’ll find what you’re looking for easily.
Check out all the shows and books your friends are interested in, too! Sync up with AniList.co to explore what someone thought of a particular series.
MyAniList is in no way affiliated with AniList.co.
2.7.1 fixes a critical bug where people with custom wallpapers may sometimes experience a crash at launch. Sorry about that!
Hey everyone! It's been a while in the making for this release, and I'm happy to announce this is a pretty substantial update for MyAniList.
--- 2.7.0 [Sinon] ---
We named this release after Sinon for a few reasons. One, she's best girl. :) Two, her swiftness and accuracy reflect the speed and performance improvements we've added to this update!
- We rewrote the entire layer of code that synchronizes and persists your lists to fix some pretty large, outstanding bugs. To put this in context, over 20,000 lines of code were modified! Synchronizing your lists should be incredibly resilient, fast, and seamless. In fact, we've also incorporate ways to sync your list in the background when you're not using the app! If you have Background App Refresh enabled and you don't force close the app, the app will periodically sync in the background. This way, you're not stuck waiting on your list to finish loading; it'll be instant!
- This update also includes numerous quality of life improvements, including faster transitions between screens and a large reduction of memory usage. You'll be happy to know that the app crashes far less. :)
- We've also included a few tweaks to the Discover page, including adding a new "Currently Trending" screen. This mirrors the trending lists you would see on AniList.co.
- On the Manga details pages, we've included support for showing additional related entries, including adaptations, side stories, and parent stories.
- Last, but not least: MyAniList has a mascot! Her name is Yuki. She's a reserved 22-year-old girl who loves videogames, lofi beats, and staying indoors so she can code and...well, play videogames. :) Special thanks to nogatsu_ for illustrating her perfectly! If you have Tokubetsu, you can set her as an app icon!
Happy watching and reading!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It was really good until I got banned for using it
I use this app a lot, almost daily, to track all the anime I’ve watched (137 completed)(180 planned)(15 watching)(60 on hold). Recently, however, MAL had an update to where if you marked to many anime done, on hold, or updated the amount of episodes watched consecutively it would place a ban on your IP address. I don’t know the reason behind this, probably a security reason, but it is frustrating nonetheless. At first I read my ban would last a few hours but its been well over 2 days! I proceeded to the FAQ to try and find a way to fix it but I’ve had no luck figuring it out. This isn’t that big of a deal, as I’m sure it’ll fix itself, but like I said it is frustrating.
However, the app is still really useful for viewing the upcoming seasonal anime, and also any anime you search up. It has had literally every anime I’ve ever searched listed and with a super detailed synopsis attached. It’s a super easy to use app that’s helped me out a lot over my anime watching career. Im giving it a 4/5 since my IP is banned, once thats fixed ill update to 5/5.
Awesome App, great MAL alternative
I want to stipulate that I’ve been a MAL user for around 14 years now, and while I love their site and what they’ve done, it’s a bit disappointing to see that in the modern age they’ve yet to release an official 1st party app for their service. Add to that how consistently their site seems to go down recently, and it became clear that I needed an alternative to keep track of my read and watched lists.
Enter MyAniList. Not only was I able to easily and seamlessly transition my lists over from MAL through the desktop site, but the UI and overall design of the app is everything I was looking for in an anime/manga tracking app. I still actively use MAL as a backup, but MyAniList delivers in a way MAL has never done. So if you’re on the fence, it’s definitely worth a shot. The features are absolutely amazing and the low cost to upgrade to the premium is also worth it. No regrets here.
Just started to use an online database to track my manga and anime
So as the title says, I just started using an online database. It took me about 1-2 hours to input everything that I’ve watched and rated them. And using this app is really nice to update on the fly.
One thing I’ve noticed though is that searching for an anime/manga to add to the list is kinda long. The search progress is a long wait before it shows results. That’s why I used the actually website after a couple. I would have been there for a real long while adding to my list. But after getting everything added, it’s no problem adding an anime here and there as you finish them.
The last thing is more of a feature request. I noticed that the website version (which I know has nothing to do with this app) has an account overview showing me a bunch of stats about me. I really love that feature on the web version and I wish that this app can add this somewhere in here. Honestly though don’t know if it’s because of the API not having that in it or the devs just haven’t added this feature yet.
- Corey Roberts
- 107.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020 Corey Roberts
- In-App Purchases
- Tips for Additional Features $1.99
- Tips for Additional Features $3.99
- Tips for Additional Features $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.