MyArtTools is created to be user-friendly and versatile for any skill level from the novice to the professional. All ages can use it for plain-old-fun, fast conceptual sketches or fully finished serious artistic work. Creativity starts with an idea. When inspiration strikes, this tool provides fast easy access to creative sketching tools.
Using MyArtTools can be as simple as opening the app, choosing a drawing tool and beginning to draw. As an easy-to-use application with extensive help files built into the program, MyArtTools is the creative onscreen equivalent of a drawing pad or painting on canvas. From realistic to abstract, finger painting to complex drawing, MyArtTools is developed to emulate real-life artistic media including pastel, brush, pencil, conte, and other artistic mediums. The tools respond perfectly to the precision of the Apple Pencil/iPad combination. Using MyArtTools, users can create beautiful sketches and paintings anywhere. Works-in-progress can be saved and reopened. Finished works can be sent out as high resolution files to iCloud and other storage options. Finished works can also be shared with clients, co-workers, friends and family via email, messaging or directly with any of the popular social sharing networks.
Users can create their drawings from scratch, or they can import images or capture live images using the iPad's camera. Take live camera images or import photos directly where they can be modified or used as templates.
For examples of what can be accomplished using MyArtTools and the Apple Pencil, visit the Art Fusion blog (at our Developer Website) which has many example images created during field-testing for this release version.
IMPORTANT: THIS APPLICATION REQUIRES an iPad Pro (or any iPad that supports the Apple Pencil) and is optimized for the Apple Pencil. Some of the tools in this application are smaller than would normally respond to a finger touch, but perfect for the precision of the Apple Pencil.
MyArtTools supports multiple composition layers. Clipping paths can be used to extract images to a new layer. Layers can be combined. Included filters can modify any bitmap image layer. The tool properties panel can adjust various tool layer controls. Users can create, save and reuse gradients. Works-in-progress can be saved. Finished works can be saved as high resolution PNG files to iCloud, the Files app, Dropbox, and other storage options. Finished works can be shared via email, messaging or any of the popular social networks.
▪ Requires an iPad that supports the Apple Pencil
▪ Optimized for the Apple Pencil
▪ Emulates real-life artistic media
▪ Intuitive interface
▪ Multiple layers for precise composition control
▪ Captures images from the iPad cameras
▪ Imports images from the iPad Photos app
▪ Crop and share creations with all your social networking accounts
▪ Save PNG images to iCloud, the Files app, DropBox, etc.
▪ Within the app, save layered files of works-in-progress
▪ Reopen saved layered files
▪ Use clipping paths to extract images from layers
▪ Combine layers
▪ Quick Colors Panel for fast access to the active tool, eyedropper, eraser, and colors
▪ Speech Bubbles
▪ Extensive help files localized for English, Spanish, Russian, and Chinese
▪ Privacy: MyArtTools collects no information from the user.
▪ Highly responsive 64bit drawing engine
▪ Exceptional 64-bit color
▪ 12 Tools emulating real-life artistic media
▪ Each tool is a separate layer
▪ Adjustable layer hierarchy
▪ Adjustable properties for each tool
▪ Over 30 GPU accelerated artistic filters
▪ Save and reopen working files
▪ Multiple color palettes (fixed or custom)
▪ Eyedropper color selection
▪ Convert images to drawing tools
▪ 64bit vector drawing engine
▪ Pre-defined and custom shape creation
▪ Vector clipping paths
▪ Vector based text tool
▪ Save and reopen custom gradients
This release has some minor bug fixes, updates, optimizations, and support for iOS 13.2+. This version requires an Apple Pencil and any iPad that supports the Apple Pencil. In addition, the Art Fusion blog showcases artworks created by MyArtTools (for links, see our promotional site).
• Modified popover panels to comply with iOS 13 changes
• Added scrolling to the Tools Panel Draw & Paint - Lines & Shape sections
• Added speech bubbles to the tools panel for use in cartoon design work
• Added a Quick Colors Panel for fast access to the active tool, eyedropper, eraser, and colors
• Added a Quick Colors button on the Tools Panel which opens the Quick Colors Panel
- Pirate's Moon, Inc.
- 41 MB
Requires iOS 13.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017-2019 Pirate's Moon, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.