MyDays X - The Original Period & Ovulation Calendar to track your Cycle Days
-- I love it — Really!
Congratulations! Out of 100,000+ apps, MyDays X has been selected by leading doctors as a top health app. Based on its medical accuracy, its utility in supporting health or healthy living goals, and usability, MyDays X has received the award from HealthTap AppRx Top Health and Medical Apps reports.
*** MyDays X predicts your fertile days and your next periods ***
• ""Intelligent Notifications"" based on your Location and Time
• Great Community Chat to share your Experience with other Users
• Pregnancy Mode
• Track more than 20 Symptoms and remember your Breast Self examination
• Optional manual entry of your Ovulation days and next period prediction
• Track when you had sex (how often, protected/unprotected)
• Keep an eye on your blood flow and mood.
• embedded eMail support for your cycle History to your doctor
• Backup/Restore via MyDays Cloud Backup, Email or WiFi
MyDays X - Period & Ovulation Calendar is the simplest way to track your female data.
• NuvaRing and any other birth Control based on Insert/Remove after x Days
• Partneremail, email your Partner how u felt in the last days and whats coming next
• Disable Daily Options, for example for kids or when you don't like to come pregnant
Simpler, Better, More Features and the best Community
• See the possible gender your baby may be
• Track your Cervix position, openness, firmness & feeling
• Track OPK Results (negative, fertile, peak/ovulation)
• Visualize Moon-phases
The new MyDays ROCKS! More innovative features than ever!
• Password Lock for your Security
• Add the actual cycle day to the calendar days
• Disable the predictions for period or ovulation on the calendar
• Filter what you like to see in your History List (eg. only Data from 2014)
• Multi User (track yourself, your daughter or close friend)
• Create your own Calendar Themes!
• Add text notes - remember if you took your pill
• Overwrite the predicted ovulation with your manual set day
• Adjustable Luteal phase
• Option to see old predictions
• Reset preferences and data should you lost overview
• Rename Symptoms Fields for your Needs
• Get an overview by Chart for your temperature (BMT) and weight measures
• Choose the start day of the week
• Cycle and Period Length can be calculated automatically
• Unit Measures in Kg/Lbs/Stone Celsius/Fahrenheit
• More than 20 Languages
MyDays, the easy tracking & prediction calendar for your period, ovulation and fertility.
-------- Remember: MyDays does pinpoint the 'high fertile' days.
However, you can become pregnant also on other days! Usage is your own responsibility.
For more Help & Hint, see Preferences -> About -> Visit MyDays - Homepage
• It's totally FREE with advertising, or you can use one of our subscriptions to go completely AD FREE and enable PRO mode.
Lifetime Ad free option
Ratings and Reviews
Loved over a decade but something happened in the last month
I’ve loved this app for as long as it’s been a thing. I hate the newer apps because they aren’t as simplified to me as this one. I don’t want an all girly and baby-like app. I’m not against either things, I just haven’t liked any other app layouts or anything. This app isn’t all about the frills but allows you to make changes. The problem is, within the last month or so I feel as if something has happened to ruin it and I’m just now seeing it. It could be further back since I haven’t played around with things lately but I’ve continued to log my periods and they aren’t there. I have my account set to auto-backup but it seems that it hasn’t done that. When I try to reload, it goes back nearly a year! This is unacceptable. Where’s my info?! As for ads, I don’t have them…just pay for it. It’s worth it.
Update: I have tried many other apps and yet I keep coming back to this one. I see people complaining about the number of ads, I can’t say anything on that, I bought the premium version when it was first offered. I’ve been with them for pretty much the whole time they have existed.
I have never had a normal cycle and never before have I been able to have an estimate be so accurate. Great help when planning camping trips, knowing what week to avoid or bring extra supplies for; and also very helpful in helping me prevent pregnancy. After three kidos I am done and am trying to avoid umm honey we're going to have another one... Also the support for this app is extremely quick, friendly and helpful! My iPad one finally bit the dust and I needed help transferring my data from the pad to my iPhone and I got a response with in hours on a holiday. It wasn't an automated response either but a polite response saying there was a way to do what I needed and that I would be emailed again the next day (a non holiday) with the details. Sure enough the next day I had an email with instructions and was successful. I highly recommend this app for anyone wanting I chart their cycles, prevent pregnancy or are trying to get pregnant. It is a very useful tool for us women!
I’ve had this app for a few years and it was my number app to log my periods and now I was using it to help track the best days to get pregnant. The problem I have is the amount of ads. Every time I click anywhere, an ad pops up. I exit the ad then click on something else and then another ad pops up. The ad makes it difficult I’m in a rush to log something and every time an ad pops up. I have now been using premom as well as flo to track my periods and bbt etc as they don’t have nearly as many ads and I can quickly log what I need to and move on. I will continue to use this for my periods since I’ve had it for so long I trust the timing more but I don’t use it for anything else and I would like to. But it takes too much time. The second you open the app an add pops up.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear! We have a paid ad-free version which also comes with many additional features.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Christian Mueller
- 36.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2020 Abundance 360, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month Ad Free $0.99
- 1 Year Ad Free $5.49
- 3 months Ad free $2.49
- Lifetime Ad free $44.99
- Lifetime Ad free Super Offer $34.99
- Lifetime Ad free Mega Offer 3 $32.99
- Lifetime Ad free offer $39.99