View your Fitbit activity data in the Apple Health app! Auto-sync steps, weight, sleep, calories, workouts & more. Effortlessly sync your entire Fitbit history to Apple.
OWN YOUR DATA
Download your entire Fitbit history and store it on your iPhone in Apple Health with myFitnessSync. Auto-sync new data in the background multiple times a day.
Works with ALL Fitbit models and the Aria scale.
myFitnessSync - Fitbit to Apple Health exports up to 14 fields. You can choose which fields to sync:
- Resting Heart Rate
- Walking + Running Distance
- Active Energy
- Resting Energy
- Dietary Energy (Food Calories)
- Sleep Analysis
- Time In Bed
- Time A Sleep
- Body Fat Percentage
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Lean Body Mass
- Flights Climbed
- Water / Hydration
You can now sync any of your Fitbit Workouts to Apple Health. Running, Hiking, Walking, Cycling, Elliptical, Swimming, Strength Training, Yoga, Stair Climbing, Calisthenics, Circuit Training, Aerobics and many more.. If you have any issues please contact support. We will address your questions ASAP
Fitbit to Apple Health Sync exports years of data - your entire Fitbit history. We are the only app that can sync your entire Fitbit history. Our app will not overwrite any Apple Health data. Any Apple Health data you might have will not change
NOTE: Fitbit restricts access to intraday heart rate data
Over 5,000 5 star reviews! Our rock-solid syncing technology has synced Fitbit data to Apple Health for over 100,000 people in the last 5 years
Need to sync your Apple Health app data or Apple Watch data to your Fitbit app? Try our other myFitnessSync app: Sync For Apple Health > Fitbit - http://appsto.re/us/yJr7jb.i
THOUSANDS OF REVIEWS
5/5 "This app is awesome! I have an iWatch but I love the Fitbit! Finally an app that puts all my info in the iPhone health and does it correctly! Thank you" -TTWalker57
5/5 "Hard to beat software that works well!" -icanthinkofanickname
5/5 "This is the Best app to Sync Fitbit data to Health and it works perfectly. Auto sync feature works great. This is the best sync app I ever used. Best Buy!" -Karthikeyan
"Very easy to use with my fitbit app and health app"
"The amount of money and time that have been wasted could have been saved if I had come across this app first. Thank you!" -Mo8858
Syncs with rewards programs such as Go365
We cannot respond to your questions or comments in review posts. Instead of posting questions or comments as a review please send them to email@example.com or visit our support page - http://www.bickster.zendesk.com. Thank you
HOW DOES IT WORK
Data is synced using 3 easy steps. After your first sync you can use One Click Sync
1. In the app, sign into Fitbit.com using your account credentials
2. Pick the fitness fields (steps, sleep, etc..) you want to sync with Apple Health
3. Click the "Sync Now" button to start syncing your Fitbit data with Apple Health
To avoid seeing duplicate activity data in the Apple Health app disable fitness tracking on your iPhone. Go to Settings->Privacy->Motion & Fitness and disable Fitness Tracking
- The app is free to sync daily steps. With Pro, you can sync historical data, 14 fields, and use autosync
- Subscribers pay the fixed price for your country. Prices listed in USD
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the current period
This product is not a Fitbit product, and Fitbit does not service or warrant the functionality of this product
- Fixed some fields not syncing the first time
- Fixed disable auto sync issue
- Fixed recent sync error
- You are now able to sync workouts!
- Fix app freezing on startup
- Fixed weight interpolation bug
- User friendly error reporting
- Apple Health resting heart rate field is used instead of heart rate!!
- Download & Backup all your Fitbit data to Apple Health and your iCloud account. Never lose your data and sync between multiple devices with iCloud. Download now!
Ratings and Reviews
Great, but a recent glitch is adding steps
I’ve been using this app since I got my first FitBit in November or 2018. I know I will get an Apple Watch someday, for the fall detect feature, so I was thrilled to find an app to transfer FitBit data into Apple Health app on my iPhone. It has worked great until sometime in September 2021.
I generally don’t leave this app or Apple Health open on my phone. I use the FitBit App for my tracking throughout the day. Instead, I intentionally open them up to do a manual synch once a week or so. Just to make sure my step history is transferred and maintained in Apple Health.
BUT sometime last month, Fitness Synch started adding 1000 to 3000+ steps to my daily Apple Health totals compared to my FitBit step totals. And now my step average records in the Apple world, which I hope to keep long term, are getting out of whack. I hope this glitch is FIXED soon!!! Please!!!
Just what I needed
I got an Apple Watch for Christmas from my wife, after using Fitbit for years. I wasn't sure if it was even possible to transfer my Fitbit data over to Apple Health, but then I found this app. It's a really good value for the price, because without it I would have had years of data just sitting on my Fitbit since I love my Apple Watch and primarily use Apple Health now. This app is a very valuable tool for anyone trying to sync years worth of Fitbit data history over to Apple Health. It is useful in other ways too though. A few weeks ago we went to visit my parents down in Florida, and I left my Apple Watch at their house by accident. I didn't realize until we were already through security at the airport! It wasn't a big deal though, thanks to this app. This is what inspired me to post the review. Since we got home I've been wearing my Fitbit every day instead. The app automatically syncs my data to Apple Health every day, I don't have to do anything. My parents are visiting us for Christmas so it's only another week until I get my Apple Watch back. But until then I'm fine using my Fitbit - I can still see all my data on my Apple Watch as though nothing has changed. I did have a small issue with set up but the FAQ helped me and the support team was really helpful too. All in all, definitely glad I downloaded this app!
Syncs my Fitbit data like a charm
I got a fitbit for my birthday but I prefer using Apple Health to store my data. I was hoping there would be some way to transfer data from Fitbit to Apple Health on a regular basis, preferably where I didn’t have to do it every single day. This app works very well, highly recommended for anyone who needs to transfer their data from fitbit to Apple Health. I followed the instructions as written and had no issues. The process is pretty simple, you log in to your fitbit account, go back to the app, and hit sync. I did actually have one issue where there was a problem getting my fitbit profile but it turns out it was my fault – it was because I didn’t give the app access when I first installed it. It was a very easy fix and easy to find in the Frequently Asked Questions. This app is taking data from one platform to another so it makes sense that there are a few things that could go wrong. As long as it’s easy to figure out I don’t mind. I wish Apple and fitbit would play nice but what can you do. All in all Im very thankful for this app, I get to use my new fitbtit but I can continue seeing my data in Apple Health and not have my data spread out in two different places! I think my wife will be getting a fitbit soon too so I’m glad we know about this app.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bickster LLC
- 38.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 - 2021 Bickster LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Monthly Subscription $5.99
- Lifetime Purchase $59.99
- Yearly Subscription $39.99
- Lifetime Purchase $69.99
- Monthly Subscription $11.99
- Yearly Subscription $45.99
- Yearly Subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.