MyGO Payroll & HR Mobile Application
MyGO is a payroll and human capital management mobile application available for iPhone providing employees the ability to access paystubs, timekeeping, time sheets, time off requests, and other payroll and HR information directly from their phone. GPS timekeeping is also available on MyGO mobile devices. It tracks each employee’s clock in and out, so you can ensure accurate employee timekeeping. The MyGO App requires service enrollment through a payroll service provider. For consumer signup information, please contact your employer’s payroll or HR department to request access to the MyGO App.
Online payroll and HR access is also available for MyGO; however, GPS timekeeping is only available through the mobile app.
MyGO Payroll & HR App Highlighted Features:
• Dashboard of featured icons. Employees receive all their payroll and HR announcements and tasks fast and efficiently in one viewable screen.
• Timeclock includes GPS timekeeping of employee’s clock in & out locations as well as lunches & breaks helping to ensure accurate management and payroll. Our timeclock feature can be edited online with reference notes to prevent a potential HR nightmare later down the road after the payroll is run (notes are not available through mobile version).
• Paystub features detailed paychecks of each payroll period.
• Employee Directory provides access to employees and their contact emails, allowing employees to contact colleagues on the go.
• Employee Info ensures personal employee information is up to date and accurate for payroll and HR records.
• Request Time Off allows employees to request time off or view PTO balances straight from their smart phone or mobile devices.
• Benefits Statement allows employees to review a summary of their total compensation package including employer paid benefits.
• Timesheet provides employees tracking of their gross hours worked for each payroll and access to their timekeeping information.
Security is Key:
• All activities are routed safely to secure state-of-the-art servers to ensure your data remains private
• Our hardware and data is located in an SSAE 18 audited facility
• Network communication uses a secure encryption (TLS) between the mobile device and Apex Payroll’s servers
• Authorized username & password required
Download My Employer on the GO today and simplify how your employees view payroll & HR!
* MyGo mobile app features are based on permission and signup requirements, and individual authorization must be provided to enable specific features.
1) Updated MyGO Mobile to save associated Clock Out Tips/Sales data from secondary location and job (variable pay)
2) Updated MYGO Mobile Benefit Statement
3) Added Reimbursements line and corrected Net Pay calculation on PayStub screen in MyGO Mobile.
4) Updated MyGO Mobile to apply the settings to show company structure, job, tips and sales data on Clock In/Clock Out in EoG Transactions
5)Fixed the Issue to show new and existing tasks appropriately when an employee logs into MyGO Mobile.
6) Job list on MyGO Mobile Clock In only showed secondary jobs for variable pay employees
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good update but needs an important feature
After a long time this app got updated. It’s way better now. Kudos to developers for not ignoring completely and redesigning the app from the ground. But, can you add one important feature i.e, to add FaceID or TouchID and remember me options so that I don’t need to type my user name and password every time I try to login. That would save a lot of time for every user.
Great time app
This app is designed to work with their ApexHCM software for time keeping and Human Resources data.
Ignore the poor ratings reviews, must be gamers reviewing this app.
It is a highly functional business app developed for a specific purpose, to integrate with their business software to allow employees to log their time to get paid and for businesses to track job costing.
Needs a way to stay logged in
This app gets the job don’t but we really need a way to stay logged in or use Face ID etc. As of now it takes far too long to login each time
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.