The MyINFINITI App is designed to help you get the most out of your vehicle and overall ownership experience. It brings remote access, security, personalization, vehicle information, maintenance, and convenience features from your INFINITI to your compatible iPhone or Apple Watch.
The MyINFINITI App is available for use by all INFINITI clients, though the experience has been optimized for vehicles 2014 and later. The complete MyINFINITI experience is available for clients with an active INFINITI InTouch® Services Premium package, available for select models 2018 and newer.* For a complete list of available features for your specific vehicle, or to access or start your subscription, visit owners.infinitiusa.com.
With the Premium package trial or subscription and a compatible vehicle, you can:
• Remotely start and stop your vehicle**
• Remotely lock and unlock your vehicle’s doors
• Remotely activate the horn and lights
• Search for, save and send points of interest to your vehicle
• Check vehicle status (doors, engine, mileage, remaining fuel range, tire pressure, oil pressure, airbags, brakes)
• Locate your vehicle
• Access your latest Vehicle Health Report
• Keep tabs on your vehicle with customizable boundary, speed and curfew alerts***
• Connect with an INFINITI Personal Assistant®
The following MyINFINITI features are available to all INFINITI owners regardless of subscription status:
• Manage your INFINITI account and preferences
• Make a service appointment with your preferred retailer****
• Receive notifications to make you aware of any applicable vehicle recalls or service campaigns
• View your vehicle’s service history
• Refer to your vehicle’s INFINITI maintenance schedule
• Access FAQs
• Access helpful guides and manuals specific to your vehicle
• Review Warranty information, tow coverage, and Roadside Assistance coverage
• Connect to Roadside Assistance
• Access the IFS Account Manager app
• Connect directly with INFINITI to get assistance or ask questions
For important safety information, system limitations, and additional operating and feature information, see dealer, owner’s manual, or www.infinitiusa.com/intouch/legal.
* Models 2018 or newer that are not eligible for INFINITI InTouch® Services are as follows: 2018 (Q50, Q60, Q70, QX30), 2019 (QX30, QX50), 2020 (Q50, Q60, QX50, QX80), and all 2021 models.
** Remote Engine Start System to be used only in accordance with laws or rules in effect in your vehicle’s location.
*** Before deleting a vehicle from your account, it is recommended that you delete all personal data and delete any alerts you have set (Speed, Boundary, and Curfew Alerts).
**** Service appointment booking experience may differ based on retailer selected.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The INFINITI InTouch Services telematics program was affected by AT&T’s decision to discontinue its 3G cellular network. As of February 22, 2022, all INFINITI vehicles equipped with the 3G cellular network will be unable to connect to the 3G network and unable to access the INFINITI InTouch Services features. Clients who purchased an INFINITI vehicle with this type of hardware must have enrolled in INFINITI InTouch Services prior to June 1, 2021 to activate the service to have received access through February 22, 2022 (access is subject to cellular network availability and coverage limitations). For more information, please visit http://www.infinitiusa.com/connect/support-faqs.
Ratings and Reviews
If it was faster it would be a good app, often times I want to remote start through the app and by the time I walk to my car the app is barely loading, kinda defeating the purpose of having an app for that. The old app was better, even on my watch I could start the car and it was faster to respond.
Behind the times
I purchased a new 2021 Q50 a year ago, excited to purchase my first luxury sedan. I then got an email talking about all the features of Infiniti in touch, and was so excited to know I could once again start my car remotely, which I’ve been able to do on my last several vehicles. I then downloaded the app, and called customer service to find out why it didn’t work, and was told my, again 2021 vehicle, is not compatible is ridiculous. Big miss. Because I have Apple CarPlay I don’t get all the Infiniti features. I’ve had several Jeeps that have had this feature for years now. I’m posting this a year later as I keep getting your emails touting how wonderful all these features are. Just not for me.
Does Not Work
There was no warning about a new app. Went to use the old app, couldn’t log in and after several attempts got a message saying there was a new app. Downloaded new app, tried to log in with current credentials like it said to, but kept getting error message. Tried to change my password and the website keeps saying there is an error and to try again later. Please fix.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nissan North America Inc.
- 80.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 INFINITI