Best Health App 2011 - 2nd Place - bestappever.com
The perfect companion for tracking your moods and emotions, and everything else that can affect how you feel. The fun yet powerful design will help you understand what causes your emotions to change, and get you on the path to feeling good.
- Track mood and emotional state throughout the day
- Track many items to see how they affect your mood, including sleep, exercise, medication, menstrual cycles, stress, pain, energy and stimulants
- Take notes for more detail
- Comprehensive reminder system, no more gaps in your history
- Protect your data with a 4 digit PIN
- Online backup/restore
- Easily back-enter data for other days
- Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly charts of everything you've entered
- Full history log
- Export history to email/spreadsheet
- Full developer support. If you want something added, we'll do our best to accommodate.
Keeping track of how you are feeling is an important step in improving your mental health and well being. If you want to work towards feeling better each day, MyMoodTracker can help get you there.
* Updated for modern devices
* Fixed issue with reminders not working for some users
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been keeping track of my moods for over a year and a half with this app, and it is very good at showing me what an “effed” up life I’ve been living!
My one suggestion would be to add a few more emoticons. I suffer from extremely deep depression, and something like a suicidal one would be a good addition. Maybe another one for lonely, and another one for unloved.
Overall a great app, but some features desperately need improvement
This is a great app that allows you to chart so many things in one place (mood, sleep, meds, exercise, menstrual cycle, etc.) - and add notes for each. Have several different ways I can see these (chart form, list if entries that also shows notes).
My big complaint though, which I have to knock a star off for (and would probably make me take 1.5 stars off if I could) are the functions like energy and pain. These are SUCH useful things to be able to track, however the way they are setup make absolutely no sense and effectively make them useless. Why? Because there are no start or end dates for these things. Once you enter them, they show on the chart as constantly being there in the past (forget if this continues into the present). If I want to input being sick, I can't put a staff AND end date, which is ridiculous - I haven't had the flu for my entire life up till now!! This essentially renders them useless.
This has been the case for a long time and when I emailed the creators they responded very quickly, which was great, and acknowledged what I was saying ... though they still haven't changed it. Really wish they would!! I would probably rate if 4.5 stars then.
This is easy & comprehensive!
I like the reminders and ease of use as well as all the little buttons to track my day, medications, etc! I’ve been using this to help my therapist get a sense of my patterns. Thank you I hope you can make a function for the iwatch
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.