Best Health App 2011 - 2nd Place - bestappever.com
The perfect companion for tracking your moods and emotions, and everything else that can affect how you feel. The fun yet powerful design will help you understand what causes your emotions to change, and get you on the path to feeling good.
- Track mood and emotional state throughout the day
- Track many items to see how they affect your mood, including sleep, exercise, medication, menstrual cycles, stress, pain, energy and stimulants
- Take notes for more detail
- Comprehensive reminder system, no more gaps in your history
- Protect your data with a 4 digit PIN
- Online backup/restore
- Easily back-enter data for other days
- Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly charts of everything you've entered
- Full history log
- Export history to email/spreadsheet
- Full developer support. If you want something added, we'll do our best to accommodate.
Keeping track of how you are feeling is an important step in improving your mental health and well being. If you want to work towards feeling better each day, MyMoodTracker can help get you there.
* Updated for modern devices
* Fixed issue with reminders not working for some users
Ratings and Reviews
This is easy & comprehensive!
I like the reminders and ease of use as well as all the little buttons to track my day, medications, etc! I’ve been using this to help my therapist get a sense of my patterns. Thank you I hope you can make a function for the iwatch
Perfect mood tracking app for me
Tracks mood AND energy AND stress separately. Only thing I would add is meditation tracking, but I can add it as an exercise. I've tried quite a few mood tracking apps and this one is the most convenient.
Wide range of options as to what aspects & activities you want to track. Many different options are built in; some of them can be customized; plus a free-text field is available.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.