mynotifi is an application designed to work with the mynotifi armband to help users stay active and limber to prevent falls and to alert family members or friends when they do fall. Features include:
- Workout creation and performance including 30+ measurable exercises.
- Fall detection built into the armband which communicates to your iOS device. No need to be attached to a landline.
- Customizable emergency contact list to keep your friends and family in contact with you.
- Step and cadence counter to track your walks.
- Otago is now available to those who work through a physical therapist to have it activated.
- User's can now set their timezone when registering and update it on the MyNotifi website, www.mynotifi.com
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Peace of Mind
This has been an answer to my prayers! I was looking for something that my Mom would be willing to wear. It notifies me if she needs assistance or falls (even if she is unconscious and unable to call for help.) The GPS feature allows me to track her location if she is unable to respond. Mom and I also love the fact that it doesn’t have a monthly fee!!! Great technology!
- medhab llc
- 44.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 MedHab, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.