It makes sure you'll NEVER miss a pill ever again.
With myPill® you can truly be free of worries. You'll love it.
- "I work crazy hours and myPill is very persistent at reminding me so I never forgot! Awesome!", Kayla F.
- "I absolutely love this app. The reminder is loud and helpful.", Linda L.
- "I use this app on my iPhone and it works great. I never forget to take my pill. The options to make notes and mark when my period starts and ends is so helpful! Great purchase!", Megan N.
+ DAILY REMINDER. myPill® knows when to remind and when you're on a break.
+ SNOOZE. If you want, it will keep reminding until you've taken your pill.
+ PLANNER. Reminds you to buy new packs, call the doctor, schedule yearly checkups, stores your prescription, or anything.
+ PILLS, RING, PATCH. Supports all known contraceptives.
+ HISTORY. Take notes, track symptoms. Your doctor will love you.
+ PREDICTION. Plan your vacation according to your period, makes it easy avoid unpleasant surprises.
We're giving you the best features for free, because we want you to find myPill® useful even if you don't want to pay for an upgrade.
But knowing how important it is to take your pill daily, consistently, at the same time and on a regular basis, it is highly recommended to upgrade and enjoy all the great benefits myPill® has to offer.
myPill® was built with one purpose in mind -- giving you the BEST tools, that would match your personal needs and would make your life better by allowing you to confidently know that as long as you have myPill, you won't ever forget a pill.
Here are some of myPill's great features:
+ Daily reminder for taking a pill, no internet connection required.
+ Automatically pauses reminder on break days, during your period.
+ Hi-Res great looking graphics, adjusted for retina display and iPhone 5 big screen.
+ Tracking of period flow, period symptoms, taken self notes and more.
+ Planner for scheduling yearly check-ups, tracking pill packs and more.
+ Monthly calendar that visually shows events and days with a pill.
+ Six months ahead prediction of pill packs.
+ You can postpone your period by adding more pills to the pack, following your doctor's instructions.
* Snooze - several reminders per day, they'll stop when you've taken your pill.
* Custom number of pills in the pack - 21/7, 24/4, 28/0, 84/7, or any other.
* Secret reminder message, allows discretion from other people when getting notified.
* Password protection, protects your info from other people playing around with your phone.
* Ring support, reminds you to insert and reminder to remove the ring contraceptive.
* Patch support, reminds you to put, replace and remove each of the three patches.
* Reminders on placebo (non active) pills.
myPill offers one month or six months premium membership subscription plans, "Geetok Community Membership", for $2.99 and $14.99 accordingly. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Terms and Privacy: http://www.mypillapp.com/terms/
• Fixed crash in iPhone X upon startup, if a password was set on myPill.
Ratings and Reviews
I loved the app from the moment I bought the advanced version of the app, and now that I have changed contraceptive I thought I would need to get a new app, but luckily I learned that I do not, and I live that option. Now I can keep the calendar I have in the making and the schedule I have set despite my change in contraceptive. I live my pill thats now for my patch ❤️
I usually never write reviews but I loveee this app and how you can..
first- get reminders and enter the time you take your pills. plus, it’ll tell you if your protected for that week or day depending on when you’ve taken them
second- show a visual of your pill pack customized to when you started and you can edit when you’ve taken them
third- a lovely community of ladies supporting each other through anonymous q&a
fourth- a daily calendar where you can add how you’re feeling and what’s going on that day
lastly (i’ve only just gotten it)- a water tracker to help you gage how much water you should be drinking !!
I never write reviews. Now I have to! I paid for this app couple of years ago, used it for an year and was happy about it. Now I have to use it again and what a surprise - I need a subscription to unlock all features!!! Seriously!!? I didn’t mind paying once but this is robbery! I understand, everyone want to make money, but this is not the way! I see I’m not the only one complaining about it, so you have to consider give unlimited subscription to those who paid for the app years ago!!! I used to like this app though.
- Bouqt.com Ltd
- 75.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Bouqt.com Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- myPill Premium Membership $1.99
- myPill Premium Membership (Discount) $0.99
- myPill Premium Lifetime Membership (Discount) $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.