Follow these 3 simple steps to get started with the myPKFiT™ for ADVATE® [Antihemophilic Factor (Recombinant)] or ADYNOVATE ® [Antihemophilic Factor (Recombinant), PEGylated] Patients Mobile Application:
1. Download the app
2. Scan the QR code (selected by your healthcare professional)
3. Log the first infusion to activate the FACTOR METER
This update contains a new feature that allows you to share your myPKFiT data with your Healthcare Professional. When enabled, your Healthcare Professional can generate reports from your data to help make decisions about your treatment.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With iPhone x the app just spins and never loads... Even uninstalled and reinstalled with same result NM
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals International AG
- 44 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright (2020) Baxalta U.S. Inc., an entity of Shire PLC. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.