Follow these 3 simple steps to get started with the myPKFiT™ for ADVATE® [Antihemophilic Factor (Recombinant)] Patients Mobile Application:
1. Download the app
2. Scan the QR code (selected by your healthcare professional)
3. Log the first infusion to activate the FACTOR METER
For ages 16+
©2018 Shire US Inc., 300 Shire Way, Lexington, MA 02421. 1-800-828-2088.
All rights reserved. SHIRE and the Shire Logo are registered trademarks of Shire Pharmaceutical Holdings Ireland Limited or its affiliates.
ADVATE and MYPKFIT and Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Baxalta Incorporated, a wholly owned, indirect subsidiary of Shire plc.
This update contains a new feature that allows you to share your myPKFiT data with your Healthcare Professional. When enabled, your Healthcare Professional can generate reports from your data to help make decisions about your treatment.
Ratings and Reviews
- Shire U.S. Inc
- 42.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Copyright 2019 Baxalta Incorporated. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.