MySudo allows you to create and manage multiple Sudo profiles, each with a phone number, email address, and private browser that can be used for a variety of activities such as communicating, searching, socializing, shopping, signups, and more.
Setting up a Sudo profile is as easy as selecting a phone number and choosing an email address.
At a time when just about every interaction you have online or offline ties back to your identity, mobile number or personal email address, MySudo allows you to take back control by using up to nine different Sudos with phone numbers and email addresses to eliminate the ability of advertisers, scammers, and other 3rd parties from building a detailed profile of your personal information.
Your Sudo. Your control.
• Use a different Sudos for work, socializing, online shopping, coaching/volunteering or whatever activities are important to you
Calling & SMS
• Choose a number from an area code or location you select
• Flexibility to call or SMS anyone, even if they don’t use MySudo
• Create up to 9 phone numbers
Secure Voice, Video, and Messaging
• Sudo-to-Sudo communications are always encrypted
• Make and receive secure voice and video calls
• Send and receive secure texts, images, videos and expiring messages
• Say goodbye to email tracking and spam
• Create and manage multiple email accounts from one app
• Keep your browsing history, bookmarks and tabs compartmentalized by Sudo
• Ad and tracker blockers for added cyber safety
• Protect your personal credit and debit card information using virtual cards*
WHEN TO USE MYSUDO
• Signup for coupons, rewards, discounts, giveaways and subscriptions, without giving away any personal information
• Using Sudos and virtual cards* to make purchases more safely and in control of your personal information
• Research hassle-free. Search for cars, apartments, travel deals or insurance quotes—all without being spammed with emails, calls, or pesky salespeople
• Create a Sudo to use on classified sites to keep your personal information safe from people you don’t know
• Get a separate phone number and email address for work. Use this Sudo to easily separate your business life from your personal life.
No Registration or Login
• We never require your personal email address, mobile number or a password to register or log in
• Sudo-to-Sudo messaging, calling, video, and email are always encrypted
• All meta data stored on our cloud is encrypted. Only the user holds the unique encryption key
• No one, not even us, can read any users’ communications
Sudo-to-Sudo communications are free. We offer a free trial to new users. There are 3 paid plans to choose from, with options to pay either monthly or annually. The plans offer phone numbers from the United States, Canada and the United Kingdom.
• SudoGo: 1 phone number
• SudoPro: 3 phone numbers
• SudoMax: 9 phone numbers
At any time, you can reset your Sudo number for an extra $0.99 USD.
SudoGo, SudoPro and SudoMax monthly or yearly subscription will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase. Subscription cancellations take effect after an active subscription has expired.
*MySudo virtual cards are currently only available in the U.S.
Terms of Service: https://mysudo.com/tos/
Got a question for us? We’re here to help. Contact our support team on Twitter @MySudoApp or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using MySudo! We update our app regularly to improve your experience.
• Did you know that we offer encrypted video calling to other MySudo users? Start a call directly from a messaging conversation or from your Sudo contact lists with this update.
• Dynamic font support has been improved to support the iOS accessiblility font size settings across the app.
• A few enhancements to dark mode for areas like email viewing with more to come soon.
• We squashed a few bugs as well!
As always, if you run into any troubles or have a favorite request you’d like to be featured, send us an email at email@example.com or post your feature request directly to the MySudo Community.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great Privacy App with Clunky Functionality
I love using this app for shopping, selling or any time I don’t want to hand out my personal details. However, with the latest “improvements” I can’t seem to mark email as read or delete emails. They don’t stay marked as read or deleted. Please fix. It’s so annoying not being able to see what my actual notifications are because I can’t update what I’ve seen. It’s so annoying that I may just remove the app, but I’m going to wait a bit longer until the next update to see if it improves as I absolutely use it to evade online marketing.
Overall, the app has a nice design and in practice it seems to work well with most services. However, apps like Facebook, Instagram and a few others won’t accept the MySudo phone numbers. I don’t care about those services not being compatible with MySudo since those services infringe on privacy by just having them installed on a device. I’m not sure if there is a desktop version or web app available. I wish I could access MySudo email from a laptop or desktop machine when not near my phone.
Developer Response ,
Hi 2000th Dude,
Thanks for your feedback and great to hear that MySudo is helping you take control of your personal information especially with shopping and selling. 👍 We have not seen the issue you are experiencing, however If you could contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org we would really like to understand it further and hopefully get it resolved ASAP. Regards TeamSudo
Finally! A great phone app!
I’ve been hacked over two years, and they kept breaking into my WiFi, and apps, controlling who I call, intercept all messages, hang up on calls, read my emails, take over my accounts, hacked my home. Vehicles, and tons more! I moved away from there over the week end, and starting to feel human again... Beginning with THIS APP! If only I would have found this a long time ago... Encryption is HUGE! This is the BEST I’ve come across in a long time! Calls go through immediately, clear reception, texts come through, NO COMPLAINTS HERE! Thank you for helping me get back my life! I appreciate you!
This app purports to take back your privacy by offering you the ability to pay for burner accounts essentially. The problem is, you can’t use it if you also use a VPN which really offers true privacy. Instead when you go to click on “create my first sudo” an error message pops up claiming they are having a hard time registering your device. Ironic for a company that claims to offer privacy yet they want to force you to expose your true IP address in order to attain their fake privacy app. Uninstalled. Go with anything else like TextMe for phone numbers/texting or ProtonMail for legit encrypted free email. This app is a joke and unless all features are encrypted anyway, none of it is really private. EDIT TO REPLY TO DEV RESPONSE. My VPN is in the US and you have ALL their servers blocked. The fact that your asking me to turn off my VPN to register with you is ridiculous. Obviously these devs don’t grasp the concept of what real privacy is. They tout not asking for your info but basically force you to disconnect from a VPN which is giving them your info and location in order to register. Dumb dumb dumb.
Developer Response ,
Update: Although your VPN may be connected to a supported country, due to security measures in-place, not all VPN servers are supported. Please contact our support team to walk you through this resolution. - Team Sudo ____Hi HaiGuise, We understand our users like the idea of using a VPN and we don't usually do anything to block the usage of VPN. However, it's possible you are connecting to a VPN egress point we are not servicing to. Please ensure it's connected to a supported country. You can either change where you VPN is connected to or disable the VPN while you onboard with MySudo and enable it again. Please reach out to our Support Team if you need further assistance; response times are typically less than a few hours. Regards, Team Sudo
- Anonyome Labs, Inc
- 216.9 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Anonyome Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- SudoGo Monthly $0.99
- SudoPro Monthly $4.99
- SudoMax Monthly $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.