Designed for iPhone
The MyTeleMed iPhone app allows doctors to securely manage their important medical messages with HIPAA Compliance by protecting any Personal Health Information (PHI).
How does it work?
Patients call your dedicated number that reaches TeleMed answering service which is available 24/7/365. Doctors are notified by receiving messages in the app. Doctors can also contact customer service directly through the app via phone and e-mail.
Doctors that use the MyTeleMed app receive push notifications that notify them of a new patient message. The doctor can click on the notification and open the patient messages within the MyTeleMed app. The message will contain the severity of the message, message details, and call back information. Doctor’s comments and callbacks on messages are logged with the time and duration of the call and even provide an option to record the call.
For an extra layer of message delivery assurance, TeleMed creates a customized escalation procedure that repeats messages or calls you within timelines you set. If you cannot be reached, the call is escalated to others per your instructions. You can manage your escalation procedures through our website or by contacting a TeleMed service representative by phone.
In addition to unquestionable HIPAA compliance some of the MyTeleMed app’s benefits include:
• Messages reside on a web based server, accessed by your phone by distinct user name and password protection. Text messages reside on your phone- Mobile theft is a leading cause of HIPAA breaches.
• Complete Documentation From Message Origination To Call Back.
• Custom escalation based on message read or call back events.
• Make and save comments on the messages.
• Customize your new message alert modes, includes badge notification of new, unread messages.
• Your Office Number Shows On The Caller ID when making the call back. Don't worry about hiding your mobile number again.
• Access Customer Service 24/7 with a simple link from within the app.
Get Your Medical Practice or Hospital Started With the MyTeleMed App Today!
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
When it works it great. I work Oncall as a nurse and we use this to triage incoming calls. The problem is it always crashes and won’t load and says my internet is down, which it’s not because I’m clearly using goggle and such. So I end up having to delete the app, reload it. It’s just a pain.
I like the fact that this app hides my cell phone number when I return a call and the app is pretty easy to understand. I’m not a techy-type person and I don’t have any problem using it, the buttons are pretty obvious. The only thing that has come up is when I was once in a really bad cell service area, it didn’t notify me but that was ok because TeleMed knew that (I think because I hadn’t opened my message) and they called me with my message right away.
So much easier
This helps me call people back without them seeing my phone number. Easy to get messages then call people back. Saves so much of my time.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CareXM, LLC
- 25.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Care XM | All Rights Reserved