The MyTeleMed iPhone app allows doctors to securely manage their important medical messages with HIPAA Compliance by protecting any Personal Health Information (PHI).
How does it work?
Patients call your dedicated number that reaches TeleMed answering service which is available 24/7/365. Doctors are notified by receiving messages in the app. Doctors can also contact customer service directly through the app via phone and e-mail.
Doctors that use the MyTeleMed app receive push notifications that notify them of a new patient message. The doctor can click on the notification and open the patient messages within the MyTeleMed app. The message will contain the severity of the message, message details, and call back information. Doctor’s comments and callbacks on messages are logged with the time and duration of the call and even provide an option to record the call.
For an extra layer of message delivery assurance, TeleMed creates a customized escalation procedure that repeats messages or calls you within timelines you set. If you cannot be reached, the call is escalated to others per your instructions. You can manage your escalation procedures through our website or by contacting a TeleMed service representative by phone.
In addition to unquestionable HIPAA compliance some of the MyTeleMed app’s benefits include:
• Messages reside on a web based server, accessed by your phone by distinct user name and password protection. Text messages reside on your phone- Mobile theft is a leading cause of HIPAA breaches.
• Complete Documentation From Message Origination To Call Back.
• Custom escalation based on message read or call back events.
• Make and save comments on the messages.
• Customize your new message alert modes, includes badge notification of new, unread messages.
• Your Office Number Shows On The Caller ID when making the call back. Don't worry about hiding your mobile number again.
• Access Customer Service 24/7 with a simple link from within the app.
Get Your Medical Practice or Hospital Started With the MyTeleMed App Today!
Additional options available for forwarding a message
Ratings and Reviews
Best medical messaging system around
There is no competition to this app. Seamless integration, brilliant push notifications, and ease of use. MyTeleMed is the only choice for medial answering and messaging solutions.
Keeps kicking me off so I cannot monitor calls coming in since I updated my iPhone.
Wish this app were better functioning.
Has the potential to be great but not there yet. Too many issues. won't connect calls but says calls connecting then forces multiple calls from phone including random FaceTime to personal contacts during use, has electronic feedback in calls, prompts to connect to data plan or wifi before app can connect when data and wifi are available and makes my phone glitch.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.