From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Naples Daily News app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• Terms of Service: http://cm.naplesnews.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• We’ve made starting and maintaining your subscription even easier.
• We’ve added more personalized content recommendations.
Ratings and Reviews
Letters to the editor
I love to read your letters to the editor and your editorials. My home paper, Dayton Daily News, no longer has local editorials and very few to no letters to the editor. Letters to the editor reflect the pulse of a community. I am a fiscally conservative republican. Your letters sometimes make me both sad and angry at the same time. They reflect the lack of communication between the parties.
I used to enjoy reading the Daily News as a way to keep up with local events and happenings. However, lately the articles are becoming more partisan, misleading and divisive. I don’t mind reading about alternative views, but the liberal bias has crossed the line with recent reporting on the Parental Rights bill recently passed in our legislature. Elections have results and what was proposed and passed reflect most parents views to prohibit discussion on sexual orientation and choice, all sexual orientation and choice, to our young and impressionable youth until they are of a more appropriate age. Let the parents handle these discussions and learning experiences and teachers stick to basic educational topics…reading, writing, math, geography, english. Why is that such a hard message to understand and respect. Please stop with your misleading descriptions in an effort to influence and please get back to educational basics. Parents trump teachers.
No access to subscriber content
Wow! Just tried to read subscriber content, the content Naples News charges well above what other news services charge and for that I get an app that has signed me out on all devices after the update. I cannot sign back in although support said my account is active. Only advice I get is to reinstall the app and on the one device I tried that on the app will no longer download. On another device I selected update from the App Store and am asked repeatedly to enter my Apple password. When I ask support if there is an issue they just say they have not been told there is an issue........not helpful!
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 190.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2022 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Naples Daily News Digital Subscription $14.99
- Naples Daily News Annual $69.99
- Naples Daily News Annual Digital Subscription $99.99