From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Naples Daily News app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($7.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.naplesnews.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
As always, we're fixing bugs and improving performance!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Letters to the editor
I love to read your letters to the editor and your editorials. My home paper, Dayton Daily News, no longer has local editorials and very few to no letters to the editor. Letters to the editor reflect the pulse of a community. I am a fiscally conservative republican. Your letters sometimes make me both sad and angry at the same time. They reflect the lack of communication between the parties.
Used to be a great functioning app
Not sure if the merger of Gatehouse Media and USA Today has anything to do with the recent increase of “buggy” behavior of this app, but ever since the merger the app has Gotten worse and worse. It crashes a lot. Constantly closes for no reason. It loads content slower than it used to. I’m going to give this app another month and if the bugs aren’t fixed, I’m just going to unsubscribe and stick with the free WINK News and NBC-2 apps. Also, the 30 second ads required to watch every video on this app even though I’m a subscriber is ridiculous!
Succinct titles. Easy to navigate. One problem is that old news stories sometimes never leave. When I open the "paper" each morning, I don't want to reread yesterday's news. I want only the new articles. Also while scrolling through, the ads are so sensitive that a soft finger touch opens the ad unintentionally. Then you have to get back to your article and break your chain of thought. Lastly, takes a long time to load and refresh. Needs a little work but overall good.
- 290.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2020 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Naples Daily News Digital Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.