Watch College Basketball Games
Get ready for March Madness Live on the Official App of the NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Tournament.
Watch NCAA Men’s live college basketball games, highlights, in-depth analyses, classic games and more on demand with NCAA March Madness Live. You'll get access to exclusive NCAA March Madness content as you prepare for the Selection Show on March 17 at 6PM ET on CBS.
Keep up with every NCAA March Madness game. College basketball games are just a tap away – watch NCAA Men's basketball games live on your Apple device starting March 19. Enjoy games on TBS, TNT, TruTV, and CBS!
Compete in the Capital One NCAA March Madness Men’s Bracket Challenge – use the bracket creator and lock in your brackets before March 21 to play.
After Selection Sunday, tune in and stream your picks’ games as they happen; keep up with live college basketball scores and watch highlights at any time. Get personalized bracket alerts and daily results, stream NCAA Men’s basketball games and find out how you rank.
With NCAA March Madness Live, you’ll never miss a game-changing moment. Follow all the latest in NCAA Men's basketball scores and updates.
Download NCAA March Madness Live today!
= NCAA March Madness Live Features =
Stream Live Men’s NCAA Basketball Games:
• Watch DI Men's Basketball Championship live and catch all 67 games across CBS, TBS, TNT, and truTV starting March 19 on your Apple devices
• Live games and video are only available in the US, its Territories and Bermuda
• AirPlay live basketball games and VOD to your TV
Watch March Madness Fast Break:
• Catch all the biggest basketball moments from the first and second rounds
• Watch live college basketball games with all-around coverage
• Get exclusive live look-ins at the biggest basketball games
• Watch March Madness highlights instantly
• Live college basketball game commentary & analysis throughout March Madness
Never Miss a Moment:
• Listen to live radio broadcasts for all 67 games on CarPlay
• Watch March Madness Live exclusive VOD content - classic games, in-depth analysis, highlights, and behind-the-scenes features
• Get March Madness Live basketball game notifications for upsets, overtime games, close games, and your favorite college basketball teams
• Scores tab gives you conference and NCAA tournament scores, stats, and the Official Bracket
• Follow current scores right from your lock screen using Live Scoreboard
Play the Capital One NCAA March Madness Men’s Bracket Challenge:
• Fill out your brackets by March 21 to play with millions of other fans like you
• Challenge your friends & family in public and private groups
• Use Matchup Analysis to get an edge when filling out your bracket
• Compete against celebrities to see who has the best bracket
• Get personalized bracket alerts
• View your picks right from the Home page
Play the NCAA March Madness Men’s Tournament Run:
• Select teams at the start of the tournament while staying under your budget
• Your teams gain value when they win, getting more points for beating better teams
• Buy & sell teams between after every game
• Compete with friends & family in public and private groups
• Climb the NCAA Tournament Run leaderboards!
Watch on Apple TV:
• Live stream games on Apple TV after games start on March 19
• Use your device to stream two games at once with Multigame
• Register your college basketball tournament bracket on mobile and watch your picks play on TV
• Watch DI Men's Basketball Championship games & on demand content any time
*Use the mobile tournament bracket maker, enter the Capital One NCAA March Madness Men’s Bracket Challenge, watch live games and follow every development in the tournament – download NCAA March Madness Live to experience all things March Madness!
NCAA March Madness is all new for the 2024 tournament! Update now and get ready to fill out your bracket for the Capital One NCAA March Madness Men's Bracket Challenge and tune in for live games after Selection Sunday.
Ratings and Reviews
Incredibly well-designed app
Out of all the many places I get my sports content, this might be the best for what it does. It’s very, very easy to stream games live, and if you didn’t catch the game, they do have the condensed version of the game and highlights to watch to keep yourself up to date. There’s also game previews for upcoming games, loads of stats, articles, and videos about a variety of March Madness topics, and just a really streamlined and convenient user experience overall. My one request is for the ability to keep the live stream of the game going after you exit the app, as is possible when I stream with the ESPN or NBA apps. If this had that, it would be perfect. One that I always make sure to download the second week of March for every edition of the tourney.
I love the product it delivers but delivery needs improvement
I love that the app is here. I love March madness. It seems though the details get worse and worse every year especially using products in the Apple
Eco system. Digital transitions when using AirPods are pretty bad. Pull an AirPod out and you’re more than likely going to have to watch yet another C.O. Credit card commercial with its sub par repetitive humor. Push the audio to you HomePod an lose the video on your phone. Plug your Mac to an extended big screen, it’s likely to freeze and ask for a restart of the video. One game ends and it’s ready to switch you to the next feed, in 3, 2, 1… video feed problem please restart. I don’t think I’ve seen that transition work one time this tourney.
I’m here for it. It’s a good interface overall. I’m pro-March madness app. I love the push notifications (unless I’m behind for some reason). I’m gonna download it and use it every year. I’m just not going to trust it enough to make any normally easy digital transitions that any app should be able to make with ease, especially in the big moments of a game.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for being a fan, and thank you for your honest feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced. We are actively addressing the AirPod issue you mentioned, along with some other improvements. We do hope we can change your mind as we continue to better the app and the overall fan experience. Enjoy the rest of the tournament!
We’ll Designed, only a few flaws
There are a few minor nuances; however the two most annoying ones:
1) when your watching a game and it’s at the end of the game, game is close with a few critical seconds left, for some reason the app kicks you out and shows a list of other games playing, even though the game was not over that you were watching and you can click on it to get back in, hoping you didn’t miss that final last second shot for a win…why would it kick you out before the game is over at the most exciting critical point in the entire game?
2) OK OK OK, I pick UK to go to the final four…but the app only crosses out the immediate game. Why does it not cross out all future games on the bracket as well? At a glance it looks like all my final four are still in the running…makes it difficult to look ahead at a glance when the app does cross out all future games you got wrong too for an early loss of a Team you picked to go deep…
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Turner Sports
- 104.3 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 13.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 16.0 or later.
- Apple Watch
- Requires watchOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2024 NCAA | Warner Bros. Discovery, Inc. All rights reserved.