Watch all NCAA March Madness games and highlights instantly. Stream video from every matchup, check your brackets and never miss a game-changing basketball moment.
The official app of the 2021 NCAA® Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament for iPhone, iPad and Apple TV is all-new this year!
NCAA March Madness Live is the only app that lets you stream all games live, play the Capital One NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge and get real-time commentary and analysis. Friday 3/19 through Monday 3/22, you can also watch live games with Fast Break, the NCAA’s digitally exclusive experience that lets you catch the most exciting moments, all in one stream. Explore on-demand videos, highlights, in-depth analysis, classic games and more.
NCAA March Madness Live lets you stream every game live and notifies you with bracket updates, close and overtime game alerts, and the latest about your favorite teams. Stream games with Fast Break and get live look-ins, quick turnaround highlights, and commentary for every March Madness game.
Download NCAA March Madness Live now to watch live games and play the Capital One NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge with millions of NCAA March Madness fans!
= NCAA March Madness Live features =
March Madness Fast Break
• Experience a dynamic, fan-centric experience to catch all the biggest basketball moments
• Watch live games with all around coverage of every game from Friday through Monday
• Live look-ins at the biggest games
• Watch March Madness highlights instantly
• Real-time commentary and analysis throughout March Madness
Stream Live Games
• Watch all 67 games across CBS, TBS, TNT and truTV
• Check your bracket standings while viewing live games
• Log in with your TV provider after the free 3 hour preview ends to continue watching
• After 3 hour preview, a paid TV subscription is required for games broadcast on TBS, TNT and truTV
• CBS games do not require a paid TV subscription
• Note: live video is only available in the US, its territories and Bermuda
Video On Demand (VOD)
• Replay highlights of past games
• Relive amazing March Madness moments
• View in-depth analysis, behind-the-scenes features, interviews and more
• AirPlay or Google Cast videos to your TV
Play The Capital One NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge:
• Sign up and fill out your brackets for March Madness 2021
• Play with friends and family
• Compete with your bracket against celebrities
• Get personalized bracket alerts
• View your picks right from the Watch Tab
Stats & News
• View player and team stats for every game
• Top news sources and teams
• Get deeper insights into every game
Please note that live video is only available in the US, its Territories and Bermuda.
Phone: 855-5MM-LIVE (855-566-5483)
(Please remember that Twitter is a public forum and information you post there will be made public. Do not post information to Twitter if you do not want it to be made public.)
Ratings and Reviews
Incredibly well-designed app
Out of all the many places I get my sports content, this might be the best for what it does. It’s very, very easy to stream games live, and if you didn’t catch the game, they do have the condensed version of the game and highlights to watch to keep yourself up to date. There’s also game previews for upcoming games, loads of stats, articles, and videos about a variety of March Madness topics, and just a really streamlined and convenient user experience overall. My one request is for the ability to keep the live stream of the game going after you exit the app, as is possible when I stream with the ESPN or NBA apps. If this had that, it would be perfect. One that I always make sure to download the second week of March for every edition of the tourney.
A laughably poor experience
As a product manager, the best thing about this app is how it makes me feel about myself and my prior work as a point of comparison.
Both the decisions and execution driving the user experience this year scream mismanagement and a fundamental misunderstanding of industry standards and best practices.
There is no PIP functionality, despite it essentially being a freebie via the operating system. Users are also unable to pause game video. I can only assume both of these decisions were made to force users to watch more preroll, which is required every time the feed is stopped as a result of the app being put in the background.
The feed is in chronological order, so the oldest post is at the top. Users are never brought to the bottom of the feed, where they would find the most recent and more relevant content. The top and bottom posts in the feed are semi-obscured by some sort of vignette for... reasons?
There is no multi view option, despite this being arguably the most relevant event in the world for such a feature to exist.
Even the player control UI - something as simple as the design for active and inactive states on closed captions - is horribly implemented.
I feel bad for the teams who worked on this and were either clearly not given the time and tools to succeed, or were in way over their heads.
It’s a serviceable app, but in no way is this a product that values the user’s experience.
March Madness app
In years past I swore I would never use the app again. I used it again this year because it came down to my last and only option for viewing the March madness. I still don’t understand the “your time has expired”. It seemed each device had its own time limit. After exhausting the living room tv and the bedroom tv I was left with my phone. I started watching the Baylor game early. It was before your app emblem appeared over my cbs icon. I turned off at half time. When I tried to get back on, not allowed. I was livid. One last option was to try your MM app again. I did and it worked. Yes, the app that said I timed out last time is now working again.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Turner Sports
- 116.1 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- ©2021 NCAA | Turner Sports Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.