CBS Sports is the #1 source for NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, WNBA and NCAA sports news, scores, videos and more!
Tune in to CBS Sports HQ, the free 24-hour sports news network to get more highlights, stats, and winning fantasy advice and picks. Just straight sports without the hot takes, fake debates, and yelling. No subscription required, just open the app and watch live! Always on and always free.
The fastest scores, stats, news, tweets & push notifications for all major sports - personalized to your favorite teams. PLUS - all year long - watch live sporting events such as SEC football games (Sep-Dec), NCAA basketball (Dec-Mar), and PGA TOUR (Jan-Aug).
CBS Sports app features:
- Live stream the latest highlights, news, and analysis anytime with CBS Sports HQ
- Every major sport: MLB Baseball, NBA Basketball, WNBA Basketball, NHL Hockey, NFL Football, NCAA, MLS Soccer, Golf, Tennis, NASCAR, MMA, WWE and more!
- Fastest news, scores and stats - you’ll see the difference when you know the latest big plays and the final scores before your friends with the CBS Sports App
- Access CBS Sports podcasts, from Off the Bench to Fantasy Football Today
- It's now easier than ever to find related videos. Just play any video to see a list of similar content.
- Your team's news in a custom feed packed with real-time info from dedicated insiders
- Hand-picked, personalized news alerts for every must-know story
- Watch sports & games LIVE! Watch sports events and analysis all year long - SEC football, NCAA basketball, PGA TOUR, and CBS Sports Network events and shows.
- Listen to live streaming radio, including Jim Rome, Bill Reiter, Tiki and Tierney & more for all of your sports news
- Use Siri Shortcuts to launch scoreboards, jump to your favorite team, or start watching CBS Sports HQ
Plus, everything else you need to be in the know:
- Scores, news, standings, stats, tweets and more for every major sport from high school to the pros: Football (NFL, NCAA), Basketball (NBA, NCAA), Baseball (MLB, NCAA), Hockey (NHL), Soccer (All Major Leagues), Golf, Tennis, Auto Racing (NASCAR, Formula 1) & more
Stay on top of the game with the CBS Sports app. Download it now for free!
+ Updated to iOS 13? Use the new dark mode? CBS Sports is now fully compatible.
+ Game odds are now more readily available in football GameTracker
+ We've updated our Football Pick'em games lobby to make all the games easier to get to from one place. Keep your picks coming, beat your friends, and win prizes.
Ratings and Reviews
Why does CBS give Kyle Porter the ability to add CBS
I have read Kyle Porter’s hyper coverage of Tiger Woods over the past couple few years. It’s always Tiger versus the complete field and whomever is the leader that week - that’s Kyle’s great golfing hope. What shocks me is not Porter’s negativity toward Tiger and his disrespect of Tiger. But it’s the fact that CBS has hired and given their name to a reporter spewing a type of coverage I sometimes think would fit fine with the Fox News Channel. Golf has and I hope still is a place where respect and competition (and the discussions surrounding these aspects) are challenged to meet higher standards. And I love that’s. It was the case with Jack and Arnie and Lee and Gary. When Tom Weiskopf popped up on top one week everyone applauded it. Jack was not thrown under the bus that week. Just something to think on folks. Tiger is not perfect..., no doubt. But folks, neither are the other players, institutions or I guess sportscasters as well. Time Kyle and CBS were held accountable for the slander, made corrections, and moved things to a higher place. It’s the right thing to do. Larry Lane..., Portsmouth NH
MLB alerts arriving late
I really enjoy the app, though some features are confusing, such as setting up favorites and seeing the scores for those teams. Baseball season is underway, but game alerts are arriving very late. Currently watching Orioles/Twins game in the top of the third inning and just received the alert that the game was starting, though Twins are leading 6-0. Last night, hours after the game ended, received the notification that the game ended. This seems to be limited to MLB, as Final Four, NHL, and NBA alerts arrive timely, though sometimes duplicate notifications are received. My app and iOS are up-to-date on an iPad less than six months old.
Has Poor QA/QC
There are a lot of good things about this app such as the box scores and the fact that they have lesser know sports like college baseball. However, it can be very buggie. Often times taking you to a blank white screen instead of players profiles whenever you press on there name. I also think this app suffers from bad QA/QC. Such as the “Tweet” section of baseball game going days at a time without being updated. So you’re looking at a Twins v Indians game and the tweets from both teams are from two days prior. Additionally, the college football score board often times can be incorrect. I watched WV and Texas Tech go into half time 35-10, yet the score in the app was 40-13. It was weird because the score summary correctly documented each scoring drive, but the score still remained incorrect. I often get notification for college football games such as a 1 point touchdown or a 9 point field goal. It’s all very confusing. Due to these quality issues, I have decided to go to the Four Letter and will probably never return to CBS.
- CBS Mobile
- 203.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 CBS Interactive Inc., a CBS Corporation Company. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.