CBS Sports is the #1 source for NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, WNBA and NCAA sports news, scores, videos and more!
Watch live games and events from CBS and CBS Sports Network! Stream events from all of your favorite sports: NFL, NCAA football, NCAA basketball, Masters, the PGA Championship, select PGA TOUR events, BIG3 basketball, WNBA, NCAA hockey, Professional Bull Riding (PBR), and more directly on your iPhone or iPad! Simply log in with your TV provider.
Plus, tune in to CBS Sports HQ, the free 24-hour sports news network that brings you the best highlights, expert analysis, game previews and recaps, fantasy info and betting advice. It’s all about what happens on the field, with no yelling, fake debates, or politics. CBS Sports HQ is live all day, every day and available wherever you are. Just open the app and watch whenever you want.
Get in-depth coverage of the biggest leagues and sporting events — NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, NCAA football, NCAA basketball, PGA golf, soccer, WNBA, MMA, boxing and more. Watch the top highlights of the day, get in-depth analysis, and stay up-to-date with all the latest news and stats. Plus, get betting insights from the Vegas experts at SportsLine.
Watch the Fantasy Football Today show live on CBS Sports HQ Monday - Friday at noon ET and Sundays at 10am ET to stay on top of your fantasy football players with detailed breakdowns, projections, and advice to win your league. And if you missed the show live you can watch past episodes on-demand any time!
CBS Sports app features:
- Live stream the latest highlights, news, and analysis anytime with CBS Sports HQ
- Every major sport: MLB Baseball, NBA Basketball, WNBA Basketball, NHL Hockey, NFL Football, NCAA, MLS Soccer, Golf, Tennis, NASCAR, MMA, WWE and more!
- Fastest news, scores and stats - you’ll see the difference when you know the latest big plays and the final scores before your friends with the CBS Sports App
- Access CBS Sports podcasts, from Off the Bench to Fantasy Football Today
- It's now easier than ever to find related videos. Just play any video to see a list of similar content.
- Your team's news in a custom feed packed with real-time info from dedicated insiders
- Hand-picked, personalized news alerts for every must-know story
- Watch sports & games LIVE! Watch sports events and analysis all year long - SEC football, NCAA basketball, PGA TOUR, and CBS Sports Network events and shows.
- Listen to live streaming radio, including Jim Rome, Bill Reiter, Tiki and Tierney & more for all of your sports news
- Use Siri Shortcuts to launch scoreboards, jump to your favorite team, or start watching CBS Sports HQ
Stay on top of the game with the CBS Sports app. Download it now for free!
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see https://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information
California Privacy/Info We Collect: https://ca.privacy.cbs
California Do Not Sell My Info: https://ca.privacy.cbs/donotsell
A few more bug fixes and minor updates.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app just needs one feature for me to rate this a 5 star app. When you are looking at a days scores on the Scores tab, it would be nice to be able to swipe to the next or previous day’s games instead of having to go to the top of the page, tap the calendar icon, tap on the day and then go to the scores. This is especially a pain on the iPhone where it’s so difficult to reach the top of the screen to tap the calendar.
Another feature the app needs is the broadcast info for the game you are looking at under the Game Info section. We are all big boys now so who cares if the cbs app shows a game on ESPN.
As part of the Game Info I’d also like to see the listing of the radio broadcast channel on SiriusXM.
Has Poor QA/QC
There are a lot of good things about this app such as the box scores and the fact that they have lesser know sports like college baseball. However, it can be very buggie. Often times taking you to a blank white screen instead of players profiles whenever you press on there name. I also think this app suffers from bad QA/QC. Such as the “Tweet” section of baseball game going days at a time without being updated. So you’re looking at a Twins v Indians game and the tweets from both teams are from two days prior. Additionally, the college football score board often times can be incorrect. I watched WV and Texas Tech go into half time 35-10, yet the score in the app was 40-13. It was weird because the score summary correctly documented each scoring drive, but the score still remained incorrect. I often get notification for college football games such as a 1 point touchdown or a 9 point field goal. It’s all very confusing. Due to these quality issues, I have decided to go to the Four Letter and will probably never return to CBS.
MLB alerts arriving late
I really enjoy the app, though some features are confusing, such as setting up favorites and seeing the scores for those teams. Baseball season is underway, but game alerts are arriving very late. Currently watching Orioles/Twins game in the top of the third inning and just received the alert that the game was starting, though Twins are leading 6-0. Last night, hours after the game ended, received the notification that the game ended. This seems to be limited to MLB, as Final Four, NHL, and NBA alerts arrive timely, though sometimes duplicate notifications are received. My app and iOS are up-to-date on an iPad less than six months old.
- CBS Mobile
- 218.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 CBS Interactive Inc., a CBS Corporation Company. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.