CBS Sports is the #1 source for top sports news, scores, videos and more! Stream all live sports events from CBS, CBS Sports Network and CBS All Access with one app! The CBS Sports app gives you front-row access to games from the NFL, UEFA Champions and Europa Leagues, the Masters, the PGA Championship, SEC on CBS, March Madness, PGA Tour, the National Women’s Soccer League, WNBA and more!
With the CBS Sports app, you’ll enjoy these benefits for FREE:
• Stream CBS Sports events like the SEC Football, Masters Live, PGA Championship, NCAA Basketball, PGA Tour and many other events.
• Get personalized news and video from your favorite teams, leagues and athletes.
• Get breaking news from around the sports world so you never miss a moment of sports news.
• Stream 24/7 live sports news, highlights and betting advice with CBS Sports HQ!
o Watch pregame and postgame coverage of major events on CBS.
o Get dedicated coverage of the NBA, NFL, NHL and MLB drafts.
o Tune in to daily fantasy shows including Fantasy Football Today to get the edge to win your league this season
o Get daily expert betting advice from SportsLine insiders
o Watch on-demand highlights of top moments from your favorite leagues
Plus, use your verified TV provider and/or CBS All Access login to:
• Stream CBS Sports events like UEFA Champions and Europa League, NFL on CBS and March Madness
• Stream CBS All Access sports exclusives like National Women’s Soccer League and UEFA Champions and Europa League.
• Stream CBS Sports Network events like NCAA Football, NCAA Basketball, Professional Bull Riding, Major League Rugby, Bellator MMA and daily shows like Tiki & Tierney, Jim Rome, Time to Schein.
• Stream Studio Shows like the NFL Today, College Football Today, College Basketball Today, Monday QB, That Other Pregame Show and more!
• Fastest news, scores and stats – Know the latest big plays and scores before your friends with the CBS Sports App
• Watch sports & games LIVE! Watch sports events and analysis all year long
• Stream The Masters, and CBS Sports Network events and shows.
• Every major sport: MLB Baseball, NBA Basketball, FIFA Soccer, NHL Hockey, NFL Football, NCAA Football, MLS Soccer, PGA Tour Golf, Tennis, NASCAR, WNBA basketball, MMA, College Basketball, UFC, WWE and more!
Stay on top of the game with the CBS Sports app. Download it now for free!
Get in-depth coverage of the biggest leagues and sporting events — NFL, MLB, NBA, the Masters, NHL, NCAA football, NCAA basketball, PGA golf, soccer, WNBA, MMA, boxing and more. Watch the top highlights of the day, get in-depth analysis, and stay up-to-date with all the latest news and stats. Plus, get betting insights from the Vegas experts at SportsLine.
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which contributes to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. Please see https://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information
California Privacy/Info We Collect: https://ca.privacy.cbs
California Do Not Sell My Info: https://ca.privacy.cbs/donotsell
New Watch experience! The new Watch screen makes it easier to find more great content and see what's coming up later in the week. Watch upcoming Golf on CBS as well as the newly added UEFA Europa and Champions League games on CBS All Access!
Wondering if the weather will impact the outcome? Our scoreboard now shows the weather at the stadium!
Golf leaderboard has been updated to support Stableford scoring, in addition to traditional scoring methods.
Bug fixes for MLB GameTracker.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app just needs one feature for me to rate this a 5 star app. When you are looking at a days scores on the Scores tab, it would be nice to be able to swipe to the next or previous day’s games instead of having to go to the top of the page, tap the calendar icon, tap on the day and then go to the scores. This is especially a pain on the iPhone where it’s so difficult to reach the top of the screen to tap the calendar.
Another feature the app needs is the broadcast info for the game you are looking at under the Game Info section. We are all big boys now so who cares if the cbs app shows a game on ESPN.
As part of the Game Info I’d also like to see the listing of the radio broadcast channel on SiriusXM.
Has Poor QA/QC
There are a lot of good things about this app such as the box scores and the fact that they have lesser know sports like college baseball. However, it can be very buggie. Often times taking you to a blank white screen instead of players profiles whenever you press on there name. I also think this app suffers from bad QA/QC. Such as the “Tweet” section of baseball game going days at a time without being updated. So you’re looking at a Twins v Indians game and the tweets from both teams are from two days prior. Additionally, the college football score board often times can be incorrect. I watched WV and Texas Tech go into half time 35-10, yet the score in the app was 40-13. It was weird because the score summary correctly documented each scoring drive, but the score still remained incorrect. I often get notification for college football games such as a 1 point touchdown or a 9 point field goal. It’s all very confusing. Due to these quality issues, I have decided to go to the Four Letter and will probably never return to CBS.
MLB alerts arriving late
I really enjoy the app, though some features are confusing, such as setting up favorites and seeing the scores for those teams. Baseball season is underway, but game alerts are arriving very late. Currently watching Orioles/Twins game in the top of the third inning and just received the alert that the game was starting, though Twins are leading 6-0. Last night, hours after the game ended, received the notification that the game ended. This seems to be limited to MLB, as Final Four, NHL, and NBA alerts arrive timely, though sometimes duplicate notifications are received. My app and iOS are up-to-date on an iPad less than six months old.
- CBS Mobile
- 218.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 CBS Interactive Inc., a CBS Corporation Company. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.