NCR Silver Pro Restaurant Edition is a cloud-based point-of-sale (POS) solution for small and medium sized restaurants. As the global leader in restaurant technology, NCR Silver Pro Restaurant Edition leverages our decades of experience in the restaurant industry provides a powerful, reliable and simple-to-use POS solution. Designed to run on the iPad and the iPad Mini, this cost-effective, high-tech solution was specifically tailored to help restaurants with simpler operations grow sales and increase profitability. See every transaction in real time, market to your customers, even update your menus from the web or from the app.
Ring and Track Sales
• Take and process orders at the table or at the counter
• Accept all forms of payment—credit cards, gift cards, cash, check, and mobile payments
• Use multiple devices and access all orders from any device
• Easily split checks in any combination
Manage Your Business
• Get detailed, real-time reports and make decisions with confidence, even from your smart phone
• Plan ahead and track your employees’ time and set payroll
• Instantly update your menus, prices, even floor plans anytime - from anywhere
Engage Your Customers to Grow Your Business
Expand your take-out and delivery business
• Capture customer information with every transaction
• Try our creative templates that make social media and e-marketing fun
• Review customer history and campaign data to improve guest loyalty
• Send personalized promotions, or blast out campaigns to everyone
7-Day Live Support
• We’re here to help—call 1-877-270-3475 or e-mail to connect with an NCR Customer Care representative
• Our hardware replacement guarantee ensures free, next business day delivery*
*Excludes the iPad and iPad mini
This version brings stability improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Inexpensive for a Reason
You get what you pay for here. We have to call customer care a couple times a week, and our problems are usually “unresolvable” after a LONG hold (always 30+ mins). This is a classic example of tech made for restaurants without asking for input from anyone in a restaurant. Lots of missing features, poor screen flow, and glitches.
Useless piece of crap
It works the first time when the rep set it up. Then the problem starts to show up. Ticket printer all of a sudden fail to connect in the middle of a busy night. Try all trouble shooting steps to mo avail. Call the so-called 24 hours customer support and the wait time is est 1 hour. Well, I a, still waiting on the phone. Stay away if your business require reliable POS. This is not it!
New Interface would be nice
Great app, works really well for our restaurant. Disappointed the new interface is only for retail :( could really do with the improvements on the amount of taps it takes to complete a task.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.