Nebula brings even more mobility to the network management with the Nebula Mobile APP, you will be able to monitor your network and apply changes to your wireless. Wherever you go and at any time, you will have the control from the palm of your hand.
• Easily change between networks or create new organizations and sites and set your wireless network using the mobile app only.
• Built-in QR scanner for adding hundreds of devices quickly as well as register license keys.
• Photo capturing and image upload for reference of device mounting location.
• Quick overview of the network through Dashboards and Organizations/Sites overviews.
• Monitor and edit details of the Nebula access points, switches and gateways, including Map location and installation photo with GPS coordinates.
• Keep an eye on network’s connected clients, and set client’s policy and name.
• Incorporate the live tool features such as Locator LED, Reboot device, Port-power cycle, Cable diagnostic, and Connection test (PING).
• Upgrade devices firmware on the go or set a preferred schedule.
• Modify the most important switch port settings.
• Manage your wireless SSID network settings such as name, authentication methods, and VLAN.
• Monitor of the VPN topology and tunnels established between sites.
• Overview of the organization license status.
• Contact our technical support team directly from the APP.
• Receive push notifications, including a notification center page.
The Nebula Mobile APP provides you with the necessary tools to monitor and set up your networks. For a full network administration, we recommend to use the Nebula Control Center web portal.
Important: this software has been built specifically for iPhone use. For iPAD use, it is recommended to access Nebula through web browser instead.
Need help? Please tell us more about your issue here firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Support NAT mode allows AP to ease the IP management and enhance the network security.
2. Support Post payment license.
3. Support to modify device name when adding device.
4. Support to check gateway clients’ Application info in Client details page.
5. Display switch’s client IP address which is learned from LLDP information.
6. Move “Close case” to bottom section in support request page.
7. Bug fixes
- Zyxel Communications Corporation
- 64 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- COPYRIGHT © 2019 ZyXEL COMMUNICATIONS CORP. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.