Neighbor is the Airbnb of Storage. Get paid for your storage or parking space. Also, find storage that's 50% cheaper than self storage units by renting unused space with a neighbor.
FEATURED IN: Business Insider, TechCrunch & Inc.
RENT OUT YOUR SPACE
Earn $200+ per month renting your basement/bedroom/RV pad/garage for storage. Easily list your unused space for free in under 3 minutes! You set your price and what times the renter can access the space, neighbor automatically transfers payouts to you, and manages all communication between you and the renter.
Start your next side hustle as a Neighbor host today! "As passive as passive income can be!"
Neighbor provides affordable storage units by utilizing unused residential and commercial space. Easily schedule move in and move out, communicate with your host, and use our automated billing. You never have to worry about your rent being raised every month or being locked into a contract.
Let Neighbor help you find the cheapest, closest, safest storage today. Shoot us an email at email@example.com!
We update our app regularly to make your hosting and finding experience better. Every update of the Neighbor app includes improvements in speed and/or reliability.
This update includes:
* We've added new storage types to help better define the space you want to rent out and/or search for
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Super convenient and a way cheaper option!
My husband and I Made a last minute decision to move and we needed to find storage really fast( like within 2 days). We were looking into bigger company storage units that were just way out of our price range. Then I heard about this app from my brother and we decided to look into it. We found tons of listings nearby us so we wouldn’t have to travel out of our way and at such great prices we could afford! I requested a basement and within an hour the owner responded accepting my request. We were able to message him through the app right away to start making plans for the quick move. It was all so smooth and extremely convenient.
The parts that I love the best about this app is that you do all of the payments and messaging through the app so you don’t have to worry about getting information from the other person.
I would recommend this app to anybody who wants storage space that is cheap and can easily be found right next door to you.
Whoever would’ve thought they could rent out an empty space on their property and make money? To me, this is a brilliant idea because more than likely the renters fee will be far less than competing businesses. Neighbor helps both the renter and the property owner and making a fair deal. The app is easy to use and customer support is very helpful. They actually reached out to me when I first started just to answer questions and meet me. I really appreciated that personal touch. If you’re looking for a side hustle to part time job, this is for you granted you have the space. If I could clear out my spare bedroom, I’d rent that out too.
More fixes to work on
Here are some updates/fixes you need to make: (all from mobile version)
1. You need to resize and hold our images. Because we crop an image on our phone and upload it to your app, it shouldn’t be all too big for your app and parts cut off for our viewers. You need to hold the size and make them all one size on your end. Furnished Finders had
This same issue in the past and fixed it. So you should be able to as well
2. We need the ability to move our images in the order we want, easily. Hold and move.
3. We should have a comments area under the image and be able to easily write/type on it while using the mobile version
4. You need to hold our paragraph separations on the descriptions...not jumble them all together as one gigantic run on statement. Looks very messy and puts us in a bad light to clients.
5. If we start a draft, I don’t want to keep seeing it on the top of my page. It was a mistake. How can we get rid of it?
6. You need a way to do add-ons for extra costs, earnings and products to offer.
7. You need to consider allowing higher price caps
It’s should be natural supply and demand. My place is near a college. Four blocks away is not the same price as two blocks from campus. Zip codes aren’t the answer for all caps.
You have some growth to go. Keep up the deduction toward it.
- Neighbor Storage, Inc.
- 173.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Neighbor Storage, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.