Network Analyzer is a lite version of Network Analyzer Pro - an advanced tool for network diagnostics, LAN scanning and problem detection.
Network Analyzer can help you diagnose various problems with your wifi network setup and Internet connectivity thanks to the tools it provides.
It is equipped with a fast wifi device discovery tool, including all the LAN device's addresses and names. Further, arbitrary device's reachability can be tested with the provided ping tool. Finally, it displays various useful information related to your wifi/cell connection.
WIFI LAN SCANNER
• Fast detection of all network devices
• IP address of discovered devices
• NetBIOS, mDNS (Bonjour), LLMNR or DNS name where available
• Pingability test of discovered devices
• Detection of IPv6 availability
• Round trip delay testing including the server's IP address and hostname
• Support of both for IPv4 and IPv6
• Country detection of the analyzed server
• Default gateway, external IP (v4 and v6), DNS server
• Wifi network information such as SSID, BSSID, IP address (v4 and v6), and subnet mask
• Cell network information such as IP address, network provider, MCC, MNC
• Full support of IPv6
• Detailed help
• Regular updates
• Added the possibility to enable the location permission which is required to access SSID/BSSID since iOS 13
• Various fixes and improvements
• TODO: dark mode will be supported in the upcoming release
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice little network tool
I have a few IOT security devices on my network and run virtual machines in a home computer lab, so it's important to see what's connected to my network and what IP address has been assigned. This does that quickly. If there are any unauthorized devices, I want to know that too. It provides other useful info and some debugging ability. I don't have to boot up any computer, log into my router, and poke around various menus just to get some quick info. Quite a useful little app.
Suits Its Purposes
Good IP scanner app, the only drawback that I see so far, and it is worth noting, is that when scanning my home wi-if network the app doesn’t display the MAC addresses of the scanned IP’s. The developers are aware of this and know that it’s because of Apple’s privacy policies. Instead, an in-app message is displayed that since IOS 11 can not access the ARP table, the MAC addresses cannot be displayed. However, My phone is IOS 13 and not IOS 11. So the issue which was present in IOS 11 persists in IOS 13. I may reach out to Apple as suggested and reference the bug report helpfully given in the FAQ. Solid four stars through no fault of the developer(s).
Great app, use it all the time
Sad reality of today’s browsing is the absolute necessity of using a VPN *all* the time (if you don’t, please consider doing so): however, that complicates greatly accessing the ‘net reliably.
I use NetAnalyzer all the time, with its “ping” feature to troubleshoot connectivity issues: it’s easy to use; very reliable; and effortless.
The other features are good too, but not as heavily used / needed.
Anyways, highly recommended.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jiri Techet
- 9.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Jiri Techet
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.