Experience the brand new News 10 ABC app. Get more news, more weather and more video. It's everything you love about News10.com right at your fingertips.
The News 10 ABC news apps keep you up-to-date with news, weather and sports from Albany, NY, the Capital Region of Upstate New York, Western Massachusetts, and Southern Vermont.
- Navigate easily through local news and information that's important to you
- Stay informed of breaking news with News 10 news alerts
- View local news videos embedded within stories or at full screen
- Understand how weather will affect you with local forecasts, radar, maps and video
- Stay up-to-date on severe weather and its impact on you
- Plan your commute with updated traffic information
- Help shape local coverage by submitting photos and news tips through Report It
- Easily share interesting articles via e-mail, Facebook(R) and Twitter(TM)
New and improved article view with related content and easy navigation to the next story.
Improved stream view with video previews and photo gallery mode.
Updated and improved podcast playback control.
Fixed a intermittent issue that would cause the app to freeze on app startup.
Squashed bugs, fixed leaks and improved performance throughout the app.
Ratings and Reviews
Jeopardy was not on last night due to the NFL draw. As I record every show I saw that it was supposed to air at 2:07am today but it wasn’t, it was some other show. I was so looking forward to the show since it is so much in the news because of the amazing guy on the show. Was it ever aired at another time/channel?
Please address your closed captioning. Channel 10 news is the only news station that has closed captioning set up to come on the screen before the news reporters speak it. This may not be a problem for the deaf but it is for the hard of hearing. We occasionally look at the CC when we miss a word or two, however the conversation on CC is way past what the news people are saying. Love channel 10 news. Please solve this problem.
Good days and bad days
There are good days and bad days with this app. Sometimes it closes or freezes while reading a good article. Local is pretty much up to date but other sections are not which is disappointing. Wish the weather component remained the same in the radar section. The update version is a bit confusing and doesn’t really show how the storms are tracking like the old one. I love Channel 10 and when I miss it, I rely on app but not so much now.
- LIN Television Corporation
- 60.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 NEWSCYCLE SOLUTIONS
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.