The latest version of the NYP App provides an entire suite of digital services to turn your mobile device into New York's #1 hospital. Our NYP OnDemand digital health services allow you to quickly communicate with experts from Weill Cornell and Columbia for Urgent Care, Virtual Doctor Visits, and Second Opinions. Whether in your home, in the hospital or planning for a stay, our resources are customized to your visit.
Communicate with our doctors from your mobile phone, tablet, or computer-and address your health faster.
* Urgent Care: For non-life threatening cases, access NYP OnDemand Urgent Care to see one of our Emergency Medicine Physicians through a live video chat. Adult urgent care services are available in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Florida from 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM-midnight, every day of the week. Pediatric services for children birth to 18 years old, are available in New York from 6:00 PM to 12:00 AM-midnight, every day of the week. $99 per visit.
* Virtual Doctors Visit: Meet with your doctor conveniently, without traveling to their office - using a live video chat instead. You can use this service during your doctor's regular business hours. This visit will either cost the same as an in-person appointment or will be included in the cost of your visits with your physician.
* Second Opinion: Get a personalized written perspective on your symptoms, diagnosis, or treatment plan from the expert physicians at NewYork-Presbyterian, wherever you are and whenever you need it. At this time, we do not offer NYP Second Opinion to patients who live in Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, North Dakota, and Wyoming. $800 per case.
Never lose your doctor's contact information again. Find and save physician information quickly, for any specialty at the NewYork-Presbyterian location of your choice. Our network of doctors includes world-class experts in every field of medicine and surgery.
Use the NYP App to enhance your visit or stay at the hospital: with important numbers, services information, parking, bill pay, directions, and more all at your fingertips.
DIGITAL VISITOR GUIDES:
Have questions? Plan your stay and discharge through our new interactive visitors' guide. From figuring out what to bring to knowing when daily meal times are, our guide will help make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Easily access your health record through our NYP app as a patient at any one of our hospitals.
WEILL CORNELL CONNECT:
Access your health information, manage appointments, and upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled with Apple HealthKit.
We now offer detailed turn-by-turn navigation, your current location will be displayed on the hospital map and used for turn by turn instructions with-in Weill Cornell Medical Center and David H. Koch center, right from the NYP App. Use the Wayfinding feature to navigate within the hospital, including Clinical Departments, Amenities, and Patient Services. We will continue to expand this coverage.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
WALGREENS PHARMACY PRESCRIPTION REFILL AND TRANSFER:
We now offer to quickly refills of prescriptions originally filled at one of the 8,200+ Walgreen pharmacies and transfer prescriptions from other pharmacies to Walgreens.
- Epic MyChart SDK Video Visit enabled
- Amwell TeleHealth Video Visit SDK upgraded to fully compatible with WebRTC platform
- Removed Branch SDK custom event logging filter
- Incorporated Discharge Notes and Guides for Urgent Care Patients
- Other bug fixes and cosmetic issues addressed.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Patients and visitors will find a lot to like about the NYP application. From individual campus information, to important department phone numbers, to patient visiting guides, to driving and public transportation directions, to billing information to medical records access almost everything one would want to know or use the facility for can be found here. The design is conducive to search even with a lot of information on hand. The app also allows mobile care by providing the ability to video chat with your physician.
Love NYP on demand
So worth The $99 fee. Phone call with the doctor was quick and concise. My only recommendation is: when you have an issue with a RX that there is an easier way for the pharmacy or the patient to get in touch. Called 5 times in the course of 24 hours to have the dosage changed because the original was a children’s dose.
Love the virtual urgent care service!
Used the NYP app when I thought I had the flu. Was able to quickly connect with a Cornell doctor who provided a diagnosis and sent meds straight to the pharmacy closest to my apartment. It was the night before a long flight so I was so grateful to get quick access to treatment before my trip!
- The New York and Presbyterian Hospital
- 159.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.