* Upgraded Epic MyChart SDK to 8.8 version
* Improved display of Urgent Care providers list in alphabetical order
* Updated hours of operations for Pediatric (4pm - 12am) Urgent Care visits
* Added additional videos to Health and Wellness resource library
* Enabled food ordering capability from Weill Cornell to David H. Koch Center
* Minor UI enhancements and bug fixes to provide better app stability
Ratings and Reviews
Love the virtual urgent care service!
Used the NYP app when I thought I had the flu. Was able to quickly connect with a Cornell doctor who provided a diagnosis and sent meds straight to the pharmacy closest to my apartment. It was the night before a long flight so I was so grateful to get quick access to treatment before my trip!
Amazing app, easy to use and you can get a notification as soon as you test, appointments or lab results are ready to view. You can E-check in and see your future appointments....
Ease of use and access to information
The new version of the app is easy to use was able to access my medical records, find my doctor and look up hospital services, I was able to navigate to the unit via the way find. Looking forward to use the feature to talk to the doctor online for emergency need.
Developer Response ,
We're happy you liked the updated version and gave an opportunity to serve you. Thank you for the wonderful review! Look forward to serve you and your family in future.
- The New York and Presbyterian Hospital
- 204 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.