As an NYU Langone patient, you can use our NYU Langone Health app to access your health information on a mobile device, anywhere and anytime.
Log in to the app using your MyChart at NYU Langone account to get mobile access to the following:
• Test results: View lab test results and standard ranges for each result.
• Messages: View, create, and reply to messages from your healthcare team.
• Appointments: View or cancel upcoming appointments, and read information about your previous appointments.
• Health advisories: Get notified when it’s time for your annual physical, flu shot, and other preventive care needs.
• Health summary: View your medications, allergies, immunizations, and current health concerns.
• Proxy access: View health information for designated family members, including children.
• Upload health and fitness data, including data from the “Apple Health app”, when enrolled in self-tracking programs.
• New introduction to mobile app features
• Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love having this service! In the beginning my daughter was also able to view my messages but now she cannot get in anymore. We have tried to get her reinstated since she works, and needs to see my schedule in order to fit hers, so she can take me to my appointments and see results of tests to ask questions. Also the new surgeon who will do my operation is not yet in my system. We have asked twice for him to be added on. It is great to have the convenience of asking a question or checking appointment dates this way and I hope to get it operating fully soon.
Just downloaded the app a few days ago. And just got my blood work results today. I have been gaining weight lately, and after reading my results for myself, I have scared myself into going on a diet immediately. My results were less than stellar. It also keeps track of my appointments. 2 of my doctors are not within this group. I would love to see their results here too, and since they don’t always share, I may have to switch doctors. I also received both a text message and a email to tell me that my blood work was in. Great job NYU Langone 👍🏼
I constantly get “error 500”. When it does work, it takes forever to open and then immediately crashes. I do wish it worked consistently because I think it’s a great concept. I am a frequent visitor to NYU and if the app worked like it should, it would make my life so much easier to manage appointments, results, messages etc.
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- 141.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 NYU Hospitals Center
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.