As an NYU Langone patient, you can use our NYU Langone Health app to access your health information on a mobile device, anywhere and anytime.
Log in to the app using your MyChart at NYU Langone account to get mobile access to the following:
• Test results: View lab test results and standard ranges for each result.
• Messages: View, create, and reply to messages from your healthcare team.
• Appointments: View or cancel upcoming appointments, and read information about your previous appointments.
• Health advisories: Get notified when it’s time for your annual physical, flu shot, and other preventive care needs.
• Health summary: View your medications, allergies, immunizations, and current health concerns.
• Proxy access: View health information for designated family members, including children.
• Upload health and fitness data, including data from the “Apple Health app”, when enrolled in self-tracking programs.
Thank you for using the NYU Langone Health App, in this version we made help desk information easily accessible from the login page of the app.
We also fixed a few minor bugs & included some performance improvements.
Download the latest version for the best experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I love having this service! In the beginning my daughter was also able to view my messages but now she cannot get in anymore. We have tried to get her reinstated since she works, and needs to see my schedule in order to fit hers, so she can take me to my appointments and see results of tests to ask questions. Also the new surgeon who will do my operation is not yet in my system. We have asked twice for him to be added on. It is great to have the convenience of asking a question or checking appointment dates this way and I hope to get it operating fully soon.
Just downloaded the app a few days ago. And just got my blood work results today. I have been gaining weight lately, and after reading my results for myself, I have scared myself into going on a diet immediately. My results were less than stellar. It also keeps track of my appointments. 2 of my doctors are not within this group. I would love to see their results here too, and since they don’t always share, I may have to switch doctors. I also received both a text message and a email to tell me that my blood work was in. Great job NYU Langone 👍🏼
Extended wait time for svc
No access to my new Pcp, due to existing Pcp retirement. I hv called everyday since my first visit on the 8 of month. I’ve held on waiting for a response more than thirty minutes on each call. The recording is over n over repeatedly.
I applaud the increasing of hospital sites for more quality care, however if no one respond to yr calls I’d rather hv less sites with quality care as to more sites with no patient care. I’ve been a patient for several years with Winthrop/ NYU and I’ve never received this type of treatment.
I had to call my previous doctors number to try n get a referral for appt for neuro visit. The good thing I found out was I didn’t need a referral since they are all in the same network.?
I am a disable senior can you imagine the frustration of constantly getting no response yet knowing you must get the appt. due to wait time to see the doctor. I thought it was patient care which is important from recording message apparently not. People fail to realize
TODAY IS ME, TOMORROW IT could be you.
You must do better. It’s all about money the quality care has left the building.
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- 126 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 NYU Hospitals Center
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.