With Summit + CityMD you can:
• Find walk-in urgent care with location-based search results so that you can get to the Summit Health or CityMD location nearest you.
• Find Summit Health providers based on the type of care you need, or search for a provider by name.
• Schedule in-person appointments, and view and manage existing appointments at your convenience.
• Complete Summit Health intake forms ahead of time, saving you from paperwork at the provider’s office.
• Access Athena-scheduled telehealth visits with Summit Health primary care and specialty providers.
• Get on-demand virtual urgent care 24/7 with provider availability shown in real time.
• Track your health and test results, from blood tests to X-rays and more.
• View post-visit documents such as patient care summaries, discharge summaries, and return to work or school notes.
• Choose a preferred pharmacy for prescription pick-ups and refills, as well as view your prescriptions.
• Easy access to make bill payments from our billing portal or with your bill statement code.
• Update personal information and manage your notification settings.
Summit Health is one of the nation’s leading independent, physician-governed multispecialty medical groups. We’re committed to offering high-quality and coordinated primary, specialty, and urgent care through our 2,000+ providers and 200+ locations in New Jersey, New York, and Central Oregon.
• Access and review post-visit documents such as patient care summaries, discharge summaries, and return to work or school notes directly from the app.
• Conveniently check estimated wait times at CityMD locations near you to plan your visit with confidence.
Ratings and Reviews
Woke up in the morning felt awful. Long line at urgent care, so I ended up to give online urgent care a try. Docs had a couple of people waiting but I got through within 30 mins. Got my meds from pharmacy. A happy camper now. Thx for the quick service.
App Looks Childish & Lacks Needed Info
When seeking to show your test results to a partner, it may be hard for anybody to take it seriously because the app literally looks extremely childish with the FONT that they use. Does not look like it is from a legitimate medical provider/site.
Would be 100% efficient and smart if when reviewing your results, it had your full name, DOB, and date of results on the top.. without that crucial information anybody can just take a screenshot of previous negative results or someone else’s results if their intent is to be malicious and hide current results. Also would be better if the app also displayed the date that the sample was collected/testing was done (like a normal portal does), not just the “date received” for the results. CityMDs original portal had the doctors name, location test was taken, date and time collected, date and time sent to lab, and date and time results were submitted. And also smart if the app allowed you to zoom in AND out - so that if the user wants to screenshot their results they can zoom out and condense all needed info in one image. Also I don’t need that generic “Note on your results” info at that time. That can be added to the bottom so that the title/name of the test conducted and the results are near each other. These are all basic and obvious medical needs and simplicity, and I hope the apps makes these changes.
Tons of bad data
The app has tons of mistakes. The app allows payment of open bills, but the amount of the bills is incorrect in the app. I used the app to page a few times and it created a number of billing issues. I called customer service (for Summit Health) and they made it very clear that the mistakes on the app are well known and I should NEVER use the app to pay bills. I have taken that advice from Summit Health and now ignore the outstanding balance information in the app. This week, a number of my test results became available on the app, and the dates of the test were wrong, they were off by two months! I had the tests performed this week and the app reports the date at October. Fortunately, the online portal works fine. With all these mistakes, it’s difficult to know how many other problems the app is having. There are a few other areas where the app does seem work. If you are not paying bills or retrieving test data this might be a useful app.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for letting us know. We're committed to providing you a seamless app experience. Contact us at email@example.com and let us know how we can help.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Summit Health Management LLC
- 111.8 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Hebrew, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2023 Summit Health Management LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.