If you are already a patient of a Weill Cornell Medicine physician, log in to the app using your Connect account and take advantage of these helpful features:
• Communicate with your physician: Get answers to your medical questions directly on your device.
• Video Visit: Have a follow-up appointment virtually.
• Manage your appointments: Schedule your next appointment, or view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
• eCheck-in: Save time and conveniently check-in electronically for your upcoming appointment.
• Access your test results: View your results and your physician's comments within days.
• Request prescription refills: Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications
• Bill Pay: View and pay your bill quickly and securely.
• Review your health summary: View a convenient summary of important information in your health record.
With your permission, the app can obtain your health information from your Apple Health App and share it with your healthcare providers. The "Track My Health" activity can be used to connect to the Health App and import data into the WCM app. For more details and to enable this feature, please reach out to your healthcare provider.
Please note that the current version of the app DOES NOT enable the feature that allows users to share ECG data, collected in the Health App, to be exported as a PDF attachment to a message sent to a provider.
- Upgrade Weill Cornell Connect functionalities to match those found in MyChart 9.2.6
- Add a callout on the login screen to Find-a-Physician on weillcornell.org
- Fix a bug where users are stuck on the splash screen on the first install/open of the app
- Other minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Some bugs I have found
I like this app, but it could be better. Here are some bugs I’ve found, hopefully it will help the IT dept.
1. When the app wants me to agree to something, there’s an annoying page that pops up and blocks the login page. I couldn’t login and couldn’t get the agreement page to go away. Endless loop until I deleted and downloaded the app again
2. Recently when I open the app, the option for fingerprint login and PIN login just disappeared. I have to download the app again.
App is crashing - and no way to get help
I loved this app — until yesterday when I was presented with new terms of service. I hit accept and the app pops me back to the login page. Rinse repeat. and deleting and reinstalling didn’t help. But the worst part is that there is NO tech support available. The faq page for “support” is useless. I need to communicate with my doctor asap and it’s critical to get this back up but I don’t know where or how to talk to someone to fix this. Argh!!
Developer Response ,
We’re sorry to hear about your experience with the WCM app and trying to get in contact with us, we understand how frustrating and inconvenient this was for you. Our team resolved the issue you are describing in our latest update and hope that you can now get back to loving the app! We also appreciate your feedback on the FAQ, it would be great to hear more if you have time, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you for reaching out!
Poorly Designed App
The app is poorly designed and is not user-friendly. The check-in process is broken and results in a loop. I don’t know how anyone, let alone the elderly less tech-friendly, will be able to use it. The developers and Weill-Cornell need to take a long hard look in the mirror about this app. Might as well use a more established app like Zoom and request HIPAA sign-off via email.
Developer Response ,
We are so sorry you have had trouble with the check-in process, thank you for bringing this to our attention. It is very important to us that our patients are able to seamlessly get access to the healthcare they need. Would you mind reaching out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help fix this?
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- 119.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Weill Cornell Medicine
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.