If you are already a patient of a Weill Cornell Medicine physician, log in to the app using your Weill Cornell Connect account and take advantage of these helpful features:
• Communicate with your physician: Get answers to your medical questions directly on your device.
• Manage your appointments: Schedule your next appointment, or view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
• eCheck-in: Save time and conveniently check-in electronically for your upcoming appointment.
• Access your test results: View your results and your physician's comments within days.
• Request prescription refills: Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications
• Bill Pay: View and pay your bill quickly and securely.
• Review your health summary: View a convenient summary of important information in your health record.
With your permission, the app can connect to the Apple Health App and obtain health information that can be shared with your healthcare providers.
We do not share your health information with Apple Health or other third-party applications.
MyChart SDK upgraded to v10.2.1
Bug Fix: “Remember me” functionality is honored
Ratings and Reviews
Some bugs I have found
I like this app, but it could be better. Here are some bugs I’ve found, hopefully it will help the IT dept.
1. When the app wants me to agree to something, there’s an annoying page that pops up and blocks the login page. I couldn’t login and couldn’t get the agreement page to go away. Endless loop until I deleted and downloaded the app again
2. Recently when I open the app, the option for fingerprint login and PIN login just disappeared. I have to download the app again.
Does most everything one could want, including appt scheduling, video visits, medications, referrals, medical/visit history, etc.
One small complaint: the most recent update removed face recognition such that I now have to remember my login info every time. Minor hassle overall but face rec is/was very fluid, especially when one isn’t feeling well.
Missed my doctors appointment
Because of this messed up separate app that they had to break off from the my chart, it cost me I miss an important doctors appointment which I had to reschedule which the next one is about s month from now. I don’t know why they created this app. My chart is my chart...
They should completely remove this app and go back to only using my chart for everything including telehealth calls. Don’t know why I have to have separate app which doesn’t work for a telehealth call?!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University
- 125.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Weill Cornell Medicine