MyMSK makes it easier for patients at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center to manage important aspects of their care. With the app, you can message directly with your healthcare team, schedule your appointments, generate reports to share with your doctors, and more.
All you need to get started is your MyMSK Patient Portal ID and password. On the MyMSK app, you can securely access features including:
• LABS AND RADIOLOGY: View your lab and radiology reports and easily share them with family members or caregivers.
• CALENDAR AND APPOINTMENTS: See and confirm your upcoming appointments, get directions to the appointment locations, and easily share appointment details with family, friends, or your personal calendar.
• MESSAGING: Send appointment or prescription refill requests, questions about test results, or general office communications directly to your doctor's office.
• DIRECTORY: Find contact information and bios for doctors at MSK.
If you don’t already have a MyMSK Patient Portal ID, visit my.mskcc.org, ask a staff member at your next clinic visit, or call your doctor’s office.
iPad support is now available.
Ratings and Reviews
I'm so glad I found this app. It's so much easier to check my lab results, appointments, portal messages, etc. on the app than having to go to the website each time.
Suggestions for improvement-
the app should give notifications when new information is available.
Don't log me out when I switch screens
Export appointments to calendar
Disappointed w changes
I'm extremely disappointed and distressed that the Symptoms section has been dropped.
I can't find (google) or figure out what MSK Engage is, which they say is how symptoms will be managed.
It's still good to have the Calendar with appointments.
I think the only function missing is to download your appointments to your iPhone calendar so you don’t have to open the app to check. Add this feature and it’s 5 stars.
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- 58.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center: MyMSK
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.