MyMSK makes it easier for patients at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center to manage important aspects of their care. With the app, you can message directly with your healthcare team, schedule your appointments, generate reports to share with your doctors, and more.This app integrates with the Health app to monitor patients remotely.
All you need to get started is your MyMSK Patient Portal ID and password. On the MyMSK app, you can securely access features including:
• LABS AND RADIOLOGY: View your lab and radiology reports and easily share them with family members or caregivers.
• CALENDAR AND APPOINTMENTS: See and confirm your upcoming appointments, get directions to the appointment locations, and easily share appointment details with family, friends, or your personal calendar.
• MESSAGING: Send appointment or prescription refill requests, questions about test results, or general office communications directly to your doctor's office.
• DIRECTORY: Find contact information and bios for doctors at MSK.
• VISITING US: Get step-by-step directions on your smartphone from your home into the building and right to your appointment at selected MSK locations.
If you don’t already have a MyMSK Patient Portal ID, visit my.mskcc.org, ask a staff member at your next clinic visit, or call your doctor’s office.
Notes Content change.
Minor Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
No clinical notes
Unlike Epic, this platform has no listing for clinical notes. My doctor said she could send them to me when they were finished. It’s been a while and I still don’t have them.
As crucial to my recovery as anything
Amazing app. Provides exactly what I need. I see that you have already fixed the Tehe-health media error message.
May I ask one small favor...
Can I receive notifications upon new messages to my inbox. Currently I only “know” via email unless I open the app itself. I believe it holds true with most outside of appointment reminders.
More options to my Lock Screen or notifications bar would be amazing. I would love to know when my blood work results are in, an MRI or surgery report that has been posted in real time.
The app gets “pushed” at 7:04ish am and that when the system sends out emails and such letting me know the results that really came in sometime “yesterday” are available now. Can it be done in real time please.
Telehealth visits provide a contact number
Telephone calls don’t upon opening your appointment when you are contacting the doctor.
Not all employees are listed. Not on “you” but again real time updating via Sloan itself.
May I have a way to send you this via the app or an email address. I use the app extensively. 2 years, 150 appointments later. It’s almost perfect. Few user end visual changes and it’ll be good.
If it isn’t broken leave it alone
Have been on app for about two years. Never really had a problem and it covered all the information I needed to know. Tried to get on it recently. First they didn’t even have my user name. After repeated attempts, I called and they sent me a password to enter. I used my password and they didn’t even reject it as a duplicate. Today I tried again, then called and was told to go to App Store for an update. Well here I am and have no idea what I am doing and have no access to my account. Totally frustrated with no answers in sight
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- 129.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center: MyMSK
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.