Ninox is an easy-to-use database app for your iPhone, iPad, and Mac to help you and your team create, connect, and collaborate with databases.
Build tailor-made business apps and databases, also for CRM and ERP, without a single line of code. Digitize your organization, improve your workflows, and become more productive.
The Ninox platform is used by individuals, start-ups, agencies, small businesses, and enterprises in a wide range of industries. Ninox provides a large number of use cases, such as inventory, invoicing, accounting, CRM, event management, and real estate.
BEST OF THE APP STORE DATABASES
"I found it easy to create databases and tables, to import and export data, design appropriate layouts, powerful filtering for fields, and also a very good formula field. Easily the best of the App Store databases."
- Alan W -
SO MUCH MORE THAN A DATABASE
"This really is an outstanding product. More than “just” a database, it’s an entire application development platform."
- Andy M -
►SHARE DATA ACROSS ALL YOUR DEVICES
Ninox is available for
To sync data on multiple devices, install Ninox on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Download the iOS or iPad app for free. To sync data on your Mac, purchase the app on the Mac App Store.
►COLLABORATE WITH YOUR TEAM
• Real-time sync across devices
• Invite collaborators
• Set flexible access permissions
• Share data with teams
• Sync calendar
• API integration
• Manual and automatic back-up
• Custom CRM
• And much more!
►CUSTOMIZE TO YOUR NEEDS
• Create forms, fields, and triggers
• Smart relations between tables
• Build calculations with the formula editor
To share databases with other Ninox collaborators, subscribe to Ninox Cloud within the app.
Ninox offers subscriptions for different team sizes. Only one user needs to purchase the app. For more information about pricing, visit ninox.com/en/pricing.
• Choose between a monthly or an annual subscription that automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off in your Apple account (apps.apple.com/account/subscriptions) at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Payment will be charged to your Apple ID at confirmation of purchase. For auto-renewal, your account will be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Any unused portion of the free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
General Terms and Conditions: ninox.com/en/terms
- Smooth login and logout process (new responsive design)
- View team workspace from the home screen (new responsive design)
- Easily add new functions with script editor (new responsive design)
- Create views and switch between them (new responsive design)
- Share views/files and import files (new responsive design)
- Hide tables to protect sensitive data (new responsive design)
- Improved functionality to edit fields, formula, layout elements, link to/from, and sub-tables (new responsive design)
- Do as transaction: Allow a set of code to run within the context of a transaction
- Smart caching to improve loading time of table views and query execution
- Trigger after update works for memory-bound fields
- urlOf() function in Trigger after update, databaseId() and shareFile() functions in Triggers return correct values
- Date in Date field can be selected while the calendar pop-up remains visible
- Dynamic choice fields support absolute zero values
- Minor fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Works well and great support
I spent years developing big Access databases with SQL backend. I like Access so that makes me a little odd but Ninox is doing a good job. I switched to Mac and never liked my options until this. I sculpt and update from my phone, add photos and then later may use the Mac for some work, printing inventory etc. Recently found a bug in navigation and the folks in Germany had it fixed in 48 hours. If I read the manual I would likely love it more but I am busy sculpting.
The BEST Database, look no further.
Yes, this is one of the BEST!
I’ve been a Ninox user for over a year and I’m amazed at what can be accomplished with Ninox. I’ve personally built a cloud based construction bid system with Ninox and I’m currently expanding it to handle inventory management. I’ve seen others do even large database projects. For those who are unfamiliar with databases, it might seem a little hard to figure out at first. Yes, I’ll admit that the manual might be a little lacking and hard to understand without prior knowledge but there are other alternatives. The value in the free weekly Webinars easily makes up for the manual (sign up through the support page on the company’s website). At the Webinars, you can bring your issues directly up to the pros and other users who may have similar issues. There are also additional Webinars which you’ll learn about and loads of additional templates available when part of the Webinar group. Most companies would charge you extra for such features. The company listens to it’s users and creates more value with each revision. If you are looking for a database look no further, you found it. See you in the Webinar!
Hard to learn
I have been using FileMaker Pro for over 20 years, and after reading the review on Ninox and seeing so many people remark about how they like Ninox as much as FileMaker, I decided to try it. I have spent many hours trying to understand this database, and thus far it has been nothing but frustrating. Having said that, my negative rating of this app isn’t based so much on the capabilities of the app because I have no idea what it can do; my review is mostly based on how hard it is to make any sense of this app. I have read the so-called “Manual” and the very first thing it says is “The best way to learn about Ninox is by trying.” The rest of the “Manual” is as useless as that first line. Hot garbage. So now, my $1600 Apple computer is sitting here bored while I use my 9-year-old piece of crap hp laptop because that’s where my FileMaker Pro software is and learning Ninox doesn’t seem to be worth the effort.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ninox Software GmbH
- 30 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Ninox Software GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Ninox Cloud 1 user, 2 GB, monthly $13.49
- Ninox Cloud 5 users, 10 GB, monthly $67.99
- Ninox Cloud 1 user, 2 GB, annually $134.99
- Ninox Cloud 5 users, 10 GB, annually $699.99
- Ninox Cloud 10 users, 20 GB, annually $999.99
- Ninox Cloud 10 users, 20 GB, monthly $96.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.