We all like to play Solitaire for free.
We got sick and tired of all the versions of Solitaire out there with Advertisements every second, or every new Solitaire deal.
We are very excited to for you to use our new concept of a Solitaire game which lets you play good old fashioned Solitaire without all those clutter-some pop-up ads and full-screen take-over advertisements.
You can even track your score by the number of moves it takes to win a game and view all your winning games in the scoreboard. Share on with your friends to see who can get the best score!
Customize your Solitaire settings to enable things like:
- Vegas Mode (draws three cards instead of one)
- Customized Card Back (choose between ravishing red, or beautiful blue)
- New Customized the Card Table color and App Theme (choose any color in our picker, see it everywhere in the app)
- New! Reset the colors all back to default
We have an in-app rating widget to make super easy to give us a rating or even full review of our app! Let us know what you think!
Thanks for using our app, please contact our team if you have any feedback or requests for new features! You can also reach out if you want new colors for the app!
Who can get the lowest score?
This one has some pretty big changes so we bumped up the version for the Fourth Release:
- Now less touchy move counting, now a move will not be counted unless the card is actually placed in a new location or flipped! (Thanks for the reviews commenting on this issue)
- Brand new card look and feel! We made our own cards from the ground up, let us know what you think!
- "New Deal" button is less discrete and now you can focus directly on getting the lowest score!
- General Layout improvements for iPhone XR and iPad Pro devices, now we are using all those beautiful retina pixels!
Thanks for updating the app, please contact our team if you have any feedback or requests for new features, please remember to leave a review on the new version, it's the best way for us to better improve our product.
Ratings and Reviews
No ads but screen too sensitive
I’m loving being able to get play without the constant interruption of annoying ads! Your score is tracked by the number of moves you make but the screen is so sensitive that it tracks most taps. If you accidentally drop a card while dragging or your finger bumps a card by accident, a move is counted.(not referring to drawing new cards) It would be nice if only complete moves were counted. Thanks for making this ad free!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback, I will work on getting the sensitivity or even only counting full moves. Thanks for playing!
This is great version, but can you please give the option of where to place the drawer deck. It's current position is very awkward for right handed people. Allowing the player to place it left or right, top or bottom would be AWESOME
Developer Response ,
Alligel, that is an awesome idea! Definitely adding this to the next release!! Thank you for playing the game and your feedback is always extremely valued as it directly sets the roadmap for the next release! Look forwards to this feature in the next one.
Best Solitaire! Thank You!
Thank you for making an app without all of the pre-pay, or in-app purchase, or ads. It’s refreshing to be able to play a classic PC game on mobile without the additional financial begging or disturbing advertisements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.