Noggin is the only subscription service where learning is led by the trusted Nick Jr. characters your kids know and love. When you subscribe to Noggin, you’ll get access to an ever-expanding library of eBooks, learning games, interactive episodes, activities, and exclusive shorts developed by curriculum specialists. With 1,000+ ad-free full episodes of preschool favorites like PAW Patrol, Peppa Pig & Blue's Clues & You! — kids can go on fun learning adventures and explore math, science, literacy, music, manners, and more!
Here’s why Noggin is great for kids ages 2 & older:
• Trusted characters teach kids everything from ABCs and 123s to important life skills
• Safe and easy for kids to navigate independently. No ads, ever!
• Downloadable content allows kids to play offline or on the go!
• One subscription gives you access to the Noggin app on multiple devices
• New content added weekly!
• Downloadable stories help foster a love of reading
• Read together or turn on narration and your child can explore at their own pace
• Parent tips help guide conversations and reading comprehension
• Features Bob Books — a proven learn-to-read book series! - NEW!
Games & Play-Along Videos
• Your child's favorite shows made interactive!
• Kids can swipe, tap, and even talk to their favorite characters as they learn
• Downloadable episodes kids can watch and play offline
• Math, literacy, and puzzle games will have kids using their noggin
• Coloring books nurture kids' creativity
Start Your Subscription Today!
• First 7 days free and then $7.99/month until you cancel.
• When your free trial ends, your iTunes account will be charged $7.99/month until you cancel.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Cancel your subscription in Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > Subscriptions
• Avoid auto-renew charges by canceling at least 24 hours before the end of your trial or current billing period
This release includes minor bug fixes that will ensure fewer interruptions during your child’s learning journey!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With more than 1,500 educational videos from Nickelodeon, Noggin helps preschoolers learn about numbers, sounds, shapes, letters, art, and more while having fun with their favorite characters.
🙏🏼Bring back Oobi and Gullah Gullah Island!!!
This app is a great addition to my child’s entertainment lineup. Personally, I’m willing to pay for an app that has no ads and safe content. We’ve used it for about a year now and the app constantly has to be restored to show the full content included in my subscription...I’m talking twice a week sometimes. The issue is with the iPad app and the Apple TV app. I wish they’d fix this issue as it’s super inconvenient because I’m the keeper of the passwords in my house and it seems to happen so often, especially when I’m away.
Recently, they updated the app and removed two of my daughters favorite shows. Oobi and Gullah Gullah Island. Yes, they were older shows, but they were sooooo good. She is still bummed out about this. Please bring back these shows!!!
Cord Cutter miss out
Update: after the developer response and updating the iPad app it is possible to authenticate via an AppleTV channels subscription. However; the Noggin app for Apple TV does not recognize the subscription and asks you to purchase the separate one. The app is clearly designed to be easy to navigate for kids (which is not the case for Apple TV Channels where you basically need to know exactly what it is you’re trying to watch instead of being able to browse and choose with kid friendly graphics and menus) Its possible to access content but not convenient. They could just fold in the same authentication to both apps.
I had a cable subscription and my kids could use the Nick Jr app to both watch episodes and play games. My login worked across all our streaming devices to watch on the TV too.
With Noggin, you can either subscribe to the channel and that will give you access to the tv shows across all your devices but no games or interactive content, OR you can subscribe to the Noggin preschool app, which will give you all the games my kids love and you can watch videos, but only on that app. Since we use a firestick and Apple decives our only option to be able to watch episodes everywhere is with the channel subscription.
I don’t understand why they would split this out into 2 separate things. If you’re paying a monthly fee you should be able to authenticate your login on any Noggin app.
Developer Response ,
Hello. There is a new feature in Noggin that will allow you to access the mobile app using a subscription to either the Noggin Amazon Prime or Apple TV channel. You will need to use either the Sign In option on the welcome screen or enter the Grownups section of the app. If you are not signed into a Noggin account, you will see the Verify Subscription option. Select this and use the appropriate channel. If you have questions, please Contact Us through the GROWN UPS section of the app. Thank you.
- Viacom International Inc.
- 223.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Danish, Dutch, German, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Viacom International Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Monthly Subscription $7.99
- NOGGIN $5.99
- Monthly Subscription $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.