Nova CU eBranch is your personal financial advocate. It’s fast, secure and makes life easier by empowering you with the tools you need to manage your finances.
Here’s what you can do with Nova CU eBranch:
- Keep your transactions organized by allowing you to add tags, notes and photos of receipts and checks.
- Set up alerts so you know when your balance drops below a certain amount
- Make payments, whether you’re paying a company or a friend
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Deposit checks in a snap by taking a picture of the front and back
- Reorder your debit card or turn it off if you’ve misplaced it
- View and save your monthly statements
- Find branches and ATMs near you
- Aggregate your financial accounts
Secure your account with a 4-digit passcode or biometric on supported devices.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I Love This NEW App
This app is much better than the old one. It has a lot of controls that user can use and it is very helpful to check your balance from your share (savings) and share-drafting (checking) accounts. I love this app so much. It is an instant success of moving forward.
Much better than old app!!!!
Remote Deposit changes daily - Poor System
On the back of most checks it has a BOX that states check here mobile or remote deposit only. So I checked the box and signed my name, not sure why it was rejected. The day before I made a deposit and I checked the box and everything went fine. I know there are policies and procedures that need to be followed but let it be the same a cross the board. Poor system and poor customer service.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nova Credit Union
- 84.2 MB
- Requires iOS 16.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 16.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Nova Credit Union