Are you spending lots of your time on low value tasks? You might find your time doesn't get spent where you think it does.
First, measure where your time goes, then reduce, or eliminate your biggest time wasting tasks. Use the knowledge acquired to improve your habits, and then see this feed through in terms of actual results.
Recording this information also makes completing work time sheets a breeze, and over time lets you see what can be done to improve your productivity.
RAPID, EASY TIME TRACKING
• Simple and focused time keeper. Focused on tracking time, and nothing else.
• We do not complicate the interface by trying to do too many things in one place.
• Record the hours worked on your important tasks, clocking in and out with ease.
• Accurately track how your time is spent.
• Quickly change the current task you're recording.
• Use a task list that suits you. We do not prescribe the structure of your task list.
• The task list is hierarchical and can be as flat and simple, or as deep and complex as you wish.
• Stays out of your way. You are in and out quickly, with the minimum number of taps.
• Use of the keyboard is kept to a minimum.
• Use the crisp, colourful charts to quickly identify misused time.
• Use the knowledge gained to make the changes required to boost your productivity.
• Find out where your time actually goes, rather than scheduling what you expect to do.
• Now View
- A simple, rapid task selector for recording what you are doing now.
- Simply tap to start and stop tasks, or tap on another to switch to it immediately.
- Edit the task list as you go using Now.
- Order tasks how you want.
- Move entire branches from one part of the list to another by changing the parent task.
• Then View
- What you were doing, and when.
- View by day, week or month.
- A visual log of how your time was spent.
- Edit recorded events.
- Or add forgotten events afterwards.
• Chart View
- See the proportion of time spent on each task, or group of tasks.
- View bar charts and pie charts by day, week, month, or year.
• Filter both Then and Chart by task, date, or by time.
• Remind Me
- It can be tricky remembering to record what you're doing, especially when you're busy.
- Use Remind Me to be notified on a regular interval that a task is still recording.
- You can also be reminded when you’re not recording anything.
• Share Images
- Share via Mail, Messages, and social services such as Facebook or Twitter.
- Save to Photos, copy and paste into another app, or print directly.
• Share Data
- Use Open in… to open images and data in other apps.
- Open in apps like Dropbox for cloud storage, or open a data file directly in Excel.
- Open in… works with any apps that open CSV files, or PNG images.
• iCloud Sync
- Keeps your data in sync across all your iOS devices.
• Backup and Restore
- Make your own backups and store them externally.
- This is in addition to the backups you get by using iCloud sync.
• Designed for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
• Low-value task identification
• Project Time Tracker
• Timesheet Assistant
• Study Tracker
• Work Log Book
• Activity Timer
Get Now Then Pro today and find out where your time really goes.
To try it out first for free, tap on Related above and get the ad-supported version.
Fix for iOS 10 launch problem.
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for flipping between multiple projects and reporting
The app is just what I need for easy flipping between multiple projects that I have to account for for two different employers. It also makes it VERY simple and fast to correct the occasions I forget to flip the log to a different project. I generally hate logging my time and am always moving back and forth between work on many projects, the simple interface makes it effective for me. The ability to creat bar and pie charts within the app and export a spreadsheet of the data makes it everything I need for my work. It calculates the totals for the project in a day, week, month, or all time format and calculates the percentage of that project of my time spent. This is fantastically helpful to me in helping me manage and report how my time is spent. The iCloud backup and sync gives me peace of mind that I wont lose all my data if I lose or break my phone and I can move between multiple devices. Everything is working nicely.
Use this app all the time
Helps to track billable/non-billable work hours for Friday time cards. I like the simple design and the ability to review the weeks time in a calendar format. The reports and graphs make analyzing time spent easy and insightful. I sent a question/enhancement to the developer and he promptly responded with some helpful information and was very friendly. This app is just going to get better. Get it! I'd like to see a way to easily export a list of task so that co-workers can import a common list into their app. It should be possible with the back up restore, but to make it easier would be fantastic and get more people hooked on this great app. Well designed app.
Update: you can now store backups externally. This can allow a company/team to share task codes so that everybody doesn't have to manually create them on their own device.
Most useful if you keep things simple
I use this for tacking hours spent on teaching, research and in committee meetings, correspondence, and exercise. This app is very flexible and forgiving - you can change start and end times while time is being tracked if you forgot to start until already underway or forgot to end on time. You can even change categories if you've chosen the wrong one. You can set reminders but I find more than once a hour tends to be to interruptive to the task at hand. Also It is tempting to over specify within categories but the data tables and charts are easier to read and interpret if you don't. If doing multiple projects, you might track that way instead. The primary confusion I had at first is that the dialog box commands to accept or cancel a command are 'cancel' and 'done' but here 'done' does not mean you are done with the activity you are timing! If 'enter' or 'Ok' were an option for this system dialogue box the meaning would be clearer here.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.