Are you spending lots of your time on low value tasks? You might find your time doesn't get spent where you think it does.
First, measure where your time goes, then reduce, or eliminate your biggest time wasting tasks. Use the knowledge acquired to improve your habits, and then see this feed through in terms of actual results.
Recording this information also makes completing work time sheets a breeze, and over time lets you see what can be done to improve your productivity.
RAPID, EASY TIME TRACKING
• Simple and focused time keeper. Focused on tracking time, and nothing else.
• We do not complicate the interface by trying to do too many things in one place.
• Record the hours worked on your important tasks, clocking in and out with ease.
• Accurately track how your time is spent.
• Quickly change the current task you're recording.
• Use a task list that suits you. We do not prescribe the structure of your task list.
• The task list is hierarchical and can be as flat and simple, or as deep and complex as you wish.
• Now Then Free generously allows a list of up to 30 tasks.
• Stays out of your way. You are in and out quickly, with the minimum number of taps.
• Use of the keyboard is kept to a minimum.
• Use the crisp, colourful charts to quickly identify misused time.
• Use the knowledge gained to make the changes required to boost your productivity.
• Find out where your time actually goes, rather than scheduling what you expect to do.
• Now View
- A simple, rapid task selector for recording what you are doing now.
- Simply tap to start and stop tasks, or tap on another to switch to it immediately.
- Edit the task list as you go using Now.
- Order tasks how you want.
- Move entire branches from one part of the list to another by changing the parent task.
• Then View
- What you were doing, and when.
- View by day, week or month.
- A visual log of how your time was spent.
- Edit recorded events.
- Or add forgotten events afterwards.
• Chart View
- See the proportion of time spent on each task, or group of tasks.
- View bar charts and pie charts by day, week, month, or year.
• Filter both Then and Chart by task, date, or by time.
• Share Images
- Share via Mail, Messages, and social services such as Facebook or Twitter.
- Save to Photos, copy and paste into another app, or print directly.
• Backup and Restore
- Make your own backups and store them externally.
• Designed for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
• Low-value task identification
• Project Time Tracker
• Timesheet Assistant
• Study Tracker
• Work Log Book
• Activity Timer
Upgrade to Now Then Pro and get:
• Unlimited tasks
• iCloud sync
• Share CSV data files
Get Now Then today and find out where your time really goes.
• Fix for 12/24 hour clock issue.
• If you are still having problems, please let us know what language you use.
Ratings and Reviews
My only problem is I can’t seem to buy more than one!
This is one of my top 3 apps! It is super intuitive, easy to start using its’ quick start feature, it’s a huge time saver & the data it produces is accurate to the second.
Anyone who needs time management data will find this app indispensable. Schedules are easier to make, keep and justify with this app. Its data can be set to seconds or rounded to minutes - your choice.
It makes my rehab exercises go faster. I do one exercise, tap the app for my next exercise - start the new one and continue until I’ve progressed through my whole program. No more guessing afterward: did I miss an exercise? Were all reps completed? I even set up quick taps for problems encountered (Pain? Poor balance?) & remedial actions (did I use ice afterwards? Did it help?). This app allows me to spend all my energy doing my exercises, not writing notes on scraps of paper filled with errors & easily lost.
I also use it for my daily activity chart and my pain chart (time of pain/pain med use/effectiveness). I am using the free app + the PRO app I bought, but I need at least one more. NOTE: the free app keeps disappearing so I have to retrieve it from the Apple App Store every time I log into it - a major pain! Can somebody help me with this? Can I buy a 2nd - 3rd app? Great product!!!
Really helps with time management
I love this app, it helps me see when I go over time in my activities and track how much time I’ve spent doing each over the past couple weeks. I even emailed about a new feature to see the percentage of total day, week, and month hours in the chats section and got a response immediately that it would be added to the potential features list. I hope to see that one day. All in all I love it. It’s not tracking my time for me, it’s a tool I need to be diligent about using. I think that’s a good thing to help build discipline. Anything worth doing isn't always easy!
I had this for a day and upgraded to pro. It's exactly what I was looking for - super easy to use, supports manual adjustments, doesn't seem to drain too much battery when running in background.
Easy to move your data from free to pro version - at least on an iphone. (Go under general -- backup and of you have pro installed, it will give you the option to backup to pro. Transfers all the settings and data in a snap.)
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Angry Aztec Ltd
- 14.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Catalan, Central Kurdish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Faeroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Gaelic, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malay, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Tachelhit, Tamil, Thai, Tibetan, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Uighur, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Zulu
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Angry Aztec Ltd