Nozbe – organize your work and get everything done!
Join over 500,000 professionals using Nozbe and boost your efficiency. Get your projects done on time and stay organized. Use Nozbe's flexibility to create your own productivity system.
YOUR ULTIMATE TO-DO LIST AND TASK MANAGER
• Easily add 'to-do's and tasks on the go – with Siri, through e-mail and more
• Access your tasks from anywhere – install Nozbe on all your devices, including Apple Watch
• Manage your priorities – add deadlines, time needed and categories
• Run your projects efficiently – keep all tasks, comments and files in one place, manage projects, and use labels
• Never miss a thing thanks to reminders and calendar integrations
• Use templates and repeat tasks to automate things and save your time
• Work offline and have your data synchronized once you're back online
NOZBE Subscriptions (monthly or yearly):
• NOZBE FREE – The full version of the app with up to 5 active projects and max. 100MB of data. Available after 30 days of the Nozbe Trial. Exclusively for single-user accounts.
• NOZBE SOLO/DUO - For busy professionals, unlimited projects, shared projects, unlimited storage.
• NOZBE SMALL BUSINESS - For small growing teams, unlimited projects, shared projects, unlimited storage.
• NOZBE BUSINESS - For growing teams and businesses, additional shared projects features, more comprehensive productivity reports, dedicated premium support.
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm your purchase. Your iTunes account will be charged again when your subscription automatically, renews at the end of your current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings at any time after purchase.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app literally changed my life. I have always had lists. I have always tried to make them electronic. And I have ALWAYS failed due to the app chosen. Nozbe succeeds. The ability to focus using tags, but the basic design philosophy being a very flat hierarchy of items (not items nested into other nested items) makes this app PERFECT. If you follow GTD productivity philosophies - this is PERFECT. Thank you Nozbe team. Great work.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! We are happy to read that you like our flat hierarchy idea!
Please improve sync features with Evernote
This is overall a very good app for task management. I like it’s easy to use and clean interface. The apple watch app is simple and ready to use as well.
My main want, that could make this five stars, is better synchronization with Evernote. Currently it will sync notes with reminders which great! However it doesn’t sync any other feature such as the folder the note ia from or any tags. Also when the note title changed in evernote this information does not sync to NOZBE. Finally it would be nice if a task created in Nozbe would sync to a new reminder in evernote. Currently alms notes have to start in evernote.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We'll have a look at our Nozbe-Evernote integration, and I hope that we can implement some improvements in the future.
Advice to newcomers!
Make sure you take the time to learn how to use the appp, or you may lose valuable data!
Have been a long time user and a fan of Wunderlist, which is a great Todo app as well.
But I was looking for a similar app, that has a few more advanced features for projects, such as, sub-projects, or clustered tasks, and Nozbe have them, so I decided to test it.
I didn't watch all tutorials or read all instructions right in the beginning, but in a course of a few months, I learned different parts at a time.
Maybe, if I took the time to learn most of the features upfront, I wouldn't have lost long checklists I prepared.
The saddest part that I learned the hard way - is there is no way to reverse, or restore them - even after using the "Save" button.
(The first time I lost a checklist, was right before I completed writing it, and tap "save".
The 2nd time, I did save the list, but it's gone)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review! You can see all your tasks and tasks the other team members are working on in the "you+team" view. Just select the user who's tasks do you want to check.
- 49.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2007-2020 Nozbe
- In-App Purchases
- Nozbe Solo for 1 month $9.99
- Nozbe Solo (monthly) $9.99
- Nozbe Duo up to 2 users $13.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.