Why Download the Certified for Sport app®
NSF’s Certified for Sport® app helps you find tested, safer sports supplements in just seconds. We built our app listening to athletes, coaches and active adults who want to be certain the supplements they use are tested, certified and safer.
If a product is Certified for Sport®, you can be sure it
- is manufactured at a facility that is audited for quality and safety
- has been tested for more than 270 athletically banned or harmful substances and unsafe levels of contaminants
- and that it has been certified that the contents shown on the label are actually in the product
The NSF Sport app features a clean, intuitive design with a variety of search and display features to suit your individual goals.
• Advanced tasks, such as UPC barcode scanning, make it more convenient than ever to check to see if a product is Certified for Sport®.
• Expanded search capabilities allow you to search by supplement type such as protein or by goal, such as hydration.
• Side-by-side comparison features allow you to make smart and effective decisions about which supplements best fit your needs.
Stay up to date on the sports supplements that matter to you with our push notification and favorites features. Compile lists of your preferred products or brands with one tap and get notified of important Certified for Sport® certification updates as they happen.
With so many choices on the market, it pays to be cautious. If you use a product that has been Certified for Sport® you can be confident that its contents are being regularly checked by one of the most respected certifiers in the world. Do your research and look for the Certified for Sport® mark on products and download the app now!
Formatting and cosmetic changes to the app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good overall but scanning feature would be so helpful
Overall this is a convenient app to check up on what I can intake. However, I find myself wanting to scan things in stores to check and see if it’s approved. And every-time I open the scanner the app glitches out. Would make the app so much better if that feature worked.
Sports Dietitian recommended
Love to show my athletes how to use this app. So simple and can save your career. Ensures that the supplement you are taking is 3rd party certified is crucial and allows RDs to do our job better. It also ensures that the athlete is taking a supplement that is free of banned substances.
Lots of great info
This is a must to have app if you’re considering taking a dietary supplement. NSF is the gold standard when it comes to 3rd party testing and you want to know what you’re consuming. This app can help!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.